seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I totally forgot her strength and challenged her at lvl20,bitch gave me a double bitch slap so fast that i couldnt even react

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
saw a ghost in the temple... there isn't released any content with her still? and the vampires are missed also

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I totally forgot her strength and challenged her at lvl20,bitch gave me a double bitch slap so fast that i couldnt even react
That will actually be welcomed now. I crossed level 24 yesterday hoping to clear 25 by tonight.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
what about vampire ladies? they're missing in the castle and MC noticed it, but there is n any quest in 2.61

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
what about vampire ladies? they're missing in the castle and MC noticed it, but there is n any quest in 2.61
If they really disappeared,i better start stockpilling blood potions before the update,never used them,but its better have'm and not need'm than the other way around...

Reactions: LeRoy2299

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
Be carefull if you play version 2.70 test and you want to finish the " Side Quest Acorns" . Don't kill Oakly. That's the big monster when you go out of your sisters cave in the dark forest. He wants a huge Acorn and you will find it in the small cave when you kill the little org right of him. You have to bring back the acorn to Oakly. I killed Oakly when i first met him so the side quest is gone for me(failled). Later Oakly will join you and helping you when you go to the Temple of the orcs to take back your kiddnaped sister.

• Love
Reactions: tommyjohne

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Be carefull if you play version 2.70 test and you want to finish the " Side Quest Acorns" . Don't kill Oakly. That's the big monster when you go out of your sisters cave in the dark forest. He wants a huge Acorn and you will find it in the small cave when you kill the little org right of him. You have to bring back the acorn to Oakly. I killed Oakly when i first met him so the side quest is gone for me(failled). Later Oakly will join you and helping you when you go to the Temple of the orcs to take back your kiddnaped sister.
LOL!! You monster. Why did you kill such a lovable creature :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
no. potions are never needed. they just make it more likely. the only time you need enhanced ones is for the vampire girls and the temple girls. but once you knock them up you don't need them anymore cause they will stop taking the contraceptive. but for the vampires you burn through a lot to populate the castle with gargoyles.
Do I need to complete certain quest

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Pepe Le Pew used to make them in a blink,but he seem to have put some other games on his top priorities list

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Any chance of you have compressed legend of queen opala origins?havent managed to put my hand on a recent compression for sometime now
I will check it out... there are a lot of problems with the programs to compress RPGs. The main one is that some of them delete some audio files, and when you go to play and it is missing, the game closes by itself. I'll see if I can help you, just have a little patience as I am doing some work.

This one only has 82 MEGAS :unsure:
https://f95zone.to/threads/legend-of-queen-opala-i-golden-edition-swegabe.5355/

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
That's how I did it
As i said to you it has not worked for me. I was going in the tavern and nothing happens. It worked with your save file. Game stardet in auto mode going in the tavern. I tried many save files from others and i could not even load. Only yours worked. And i finished 270. I just killed the big monster out of the cave of my sister and lose this side quest. ahahha. Thanks again my friend for your save file.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes