seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Lying to make Oksana leave her religion behind or saving the vampires isnt exactly a good deed,and yet you get rewarded for that

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Man,if you like being bad,just pick some bandits and use them to make blood potions,or simply feed them to your vampire bitches,they love a good snack,maybe you could go cuck Thomas a little,or buy a sheep and use it to visit Mahgda...there are lots of things to do that arent the kind of shit a super nice guy would do
Maybe making sacrifices to Nagal a regular thing may please palates of that taste.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Now that we're saying it, I think he does more bad things than good. He did also impregnate the women in temple behind their backs too

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Man,if you like being bad,just pick some bandits and use them to make blood potions,or simply feed them to your vampire bitches,they love a good snack,maybe you could go cuck Thomas a little,or buy a sheep and use it to visit Mahgda...there are lots of things to do that arent the kind of shit a super nice guy would do
You have no idea dude. .... I not only cuck Thomas, I want to dress him up as little girl and make him watch.
Mahgdas not really my type, where's the option to fuck the sheep????
Bandits hide from me now :p I think they've heard about my plans for Thomas, besides I've prepared more meals for my vampire harem than I have for myself, so their population must be really low by now.

This game touches on so many points but doesn't really follow though, hopefully those are just WIP issues and some darker shit will be coming in the future as we carve out a new world with our Goblin horde, or as the chosen one with Everi.

Reactions: dwalsh

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
And turn into a wolf to have sex with...... I can't remember her name
And imprisoned a bat girl to breed her for her eggs

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Now that we're saying it, I think he does more bad things than good. He did also impregnate the women in temple behind their backs too
Yeah,well,he does use his balls better than his brain,most of time,and the funny thing is that most of time,he doesnt mean to put anyone on harms way,there are only a handful of guys he really mean to hurt,and most of these are trying to get him killed

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yeah,well,he does use his balls better than his brain,most of time,and the funny thing is that most of time,he doesnt mean to put anyone on harms way,there are only a handful of guys he really mean to hurt,and most of these are trying to get him killed
Yup, he's the ultimate Antihero

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
However,if you stop to think,he happened to be chosen by both,Nergal and Qetesh,so the guy have the gift of doing all kind of shit and end up doing good

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
However,if you stop to think,he happened to be chosen by both,Nergal and Qetesh,so the guy have the gift of doing all kind of shit and end up doing good
Wouldn't it be fun is it turned out Qetesh was the god of rape, and Nergal was the true god of Love :p
Monsters are always the ones with horns.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Wouldn't it be fun is it turned out Qetesh was the god of rape, and Nergal was the true god of Love :p
Monsters are always the ones with horns.
Think it would cool if he gets to go to each of their realms at some point if only to just ask "WTF???"

Reactions: Stil996

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Surely everyone wants to play a bad character :p, the question is there any pay off? or is it like Beth story arc were you simply lose content for not being the white knight?
No loot from the fight, just some XP; an underwhelming amount given how tough the tree is to take down. You get a quest to send Grug to the farmstead for protection instead later. I doubt there's a reward in terms of xp or anything for it, but if you didn't want to see him in the temple anymore I guess that's one plus.

Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
MC isnt necesseraly "evil" in the sense of active malice. More sinful, specifically he is driven by his lust. Alot of his acts are morally questionable sometimes downright messed up, if u think long enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hes defo not a "good guy". More a gold-hearted jerk & pervert with delusions of heroism.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
MC isnt necesseraly "evil" in the sense of active malice. More sinful, specifically he is driven by his lust. Alot of his acts are morally questionable sometimes downright messed up, if u think long enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hes defo not a "good guy". More a gold-hearted jerk & pervert with delusions of heroism.
Only off point in all of that is he's "an ophan" but in all fairness even if he was a blood relative I don't think for a second that would stop him. We really needed to stop though the whole hero illusion has been has been completely destroyed in a few hours of chat. Gonna get a drink now.

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes