Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Is Tinkerer planning to audition in Hollywood! That's the only reason i can think of for offing 5 red heads! :ROFLMAO:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just because you're a tree doesn't exclude you from the desire to rape women, just ask the tree from .
I said "SEEMS" also that tree was specifically possessed by evil spirits that go out their way to one-up each other on how evil they are :LOL:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I said "SEEMS" also that tree was specifically possessed by evil spirits that go out their way to one-up each other on how evil they are :LOL:
That's what they all say, I've seen the way the trees all sway towards me, how the one in my garden taps my window every night..... FUCK OFF TREE, I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH WOOD YOU'VE GOT, YOU'RE NOT MY TYPE!

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
He didnt have any back up when he gets nearly killed by Orcs. U are getting that encounter mixed up with the later attack during "Cover My Tracks" he actually holds his own there & aides both u & Gabriel.
I mentioned both atacks on the later comments,and sadly,i prefer to put light armor on almost any companion,they already miss and take hits as fuck without having a negative agility,since only Gabriel and the MC can fight with heavy equipment without suffering the full cons,i only put chainmails in characters i know that wont will depend on their agility,like Ziva against the goblins before Grug,even so,you would probably need to lvl her a little in the spider cave so she could at least try to endure 2 hits from Grug,and putting medium to"heavy"armor,but she still get beaten an awful lot there too

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I could even say that my MC is almost like the wimpy version of conan,since uses leather,helmet and he used to be equiped with a 2 handed sword,but now i prefer the 2 handed axe

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I mostly use the MC as tank,and gladly,he excels at it after lvl 13 if you combine the right equipment for the right fights

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
His only saving grace was their goddess'es intervention.
momma's boy having mom save his ass....
•Seduces his own SISTER & marries her just so he can fuck her.
hold on a second, the sister was always in love with him, she even made him partake in a mock wedding when they were kids, which with what takes to marry her, might've been his first actual wedding

Jangusnb

Sep 18, 2020
View attachment 932139

Overview:
Peasant's Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-28
Release Date: 2022-03-24
Developer: Tinkerer - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.70 Test
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Linux
(v2.61): - - MEGA -
Mac
(v2.61): - - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Patches:

Extras: - CG COLLECTION - Save - Walkthrough - Full Walkthrough -
Gallery/Cheat Mod

Naitogādian thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148314 View attachment 148315 View attachment 148316 View attachment 148317 View attachment 148318 View attachment 148319 View attachment 148320 View attachment 45458 View attachment 45460
Android when?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
momma's boy having mom save his ass....

hold on a second, the sister was always in love with him, she even made him partake in a mock wedding when they were kids, which with what takes to marry her, might've been his first actual wedding
In my defense I haven't actually been able to play this update. So I didnt know that lol

• Sad
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I like to just play these bigger games as they come. However, coming from struggle with sin, there are many points where you would miss out on stuff or just went with a route you did not want without reading the walkthrough.

Is this a game where I will not shoot myself in the foot by playing blind? Or do I need a walkthrough? Also I see the lates update is a "test" version, does that matter for a player starting fresh?

Thanks

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I like to just play these bigger games as they come. However, coming from struggle with sin, there are many points where you would miss out on stuff or just went with a route you did not want without reading the walkthrough.

Is this a game where I will not shoot myself in the foot by playing blind? Or do I need a walkthrough? Also I see the lates update is a "test" version, does that matter for a player starting fresh?

Thanks
In answer to the first question: a WT can help if u get lost as there are some things that have specific triggers & actions that must happen to continue as questline (get a girl pregnant, wait for birth, level girl up, complete other quests, learn a skill ect...) but if you explore & complete as u do you'll get a feel. The only way to shoot yourself in the foot is by doing things that are truly jerk-ish (not taking responsibility for pregnancies, being a deuce, saying the obviously wrong thing to a girl about specific requests, killing treemen. The only time u wanna be "bad" is when it will OBVIOUSLY benefit you in a good way (like lying to a virgin acolyte that her god has left her to die...)

Answer to you're second: Yes playing the TEST version means you will probs come across bugs, breaks & issue that the Dev hasent noticed. This TEST version was released specifically as a bug hunt if u will. If you want to play without issues play the last version released & wait for this one to update.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

Thanks
you won't be shooting yourself in the foot by playing blind. you might want to look at the walkthrough for puzzles. as of the test version... play it regardless

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
In answer to the first question: a WT can help if u get lost as there are some things that have specific triggers & actions that must happen to continue as questline (get a girl pregnant, wait for birth, level girl up, complete other quests, learn a skill ect...) but if you explore & complete as u do you'll get a feel. The only way to shoot yourself in the foot is by doing things that are truly jerk-ish (not taking responsibility for pregnancies, being a deuce, saying the obviously wrong thing to a girl about specific requests, killing treemen. The only time u wanna be "bad" is when it will OBVIOUSLY benefit you in a good way (like lying to a virgin acolyte that her god has left her to die...)

Answer to you're second: Yes playing the TEST version means you will probs come across bugs, breaks & issue that the Dev hasent noticed. This TEST version was released specifically as a bug hunt if u will. If you want to play without issues play the last version released & wait for this one to update.
I see, sucks that the version from before was taken down from the op. Guess I will have to wait for after bug hunt. Thanks for the reply.

peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
A minor error.
Game version: Windos Test 2.70 (compressed)
Situation: when you want to sell pumpkin there is a wrong path for pumpkin_02.png(\img\pictures\Icon, must be \img\Icon)
Temp solution: copy directory \img\Icon to \img\pictures
Overall, a nice game :)

Xeno1404

May 31, 2017
Hey Guys,
i downloaded the 2.70 test version, but there is no game.exe in the extracted version.
What did i wrong? I used windows explorer for extraction. Do the game work on Win11?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes