seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
MC isnt necesseraly "evil" in the sense of active malice. More sinful, specifically he is driven by his lust. Alot of his acts are morally questionable sometimes downright messed up, if u think long enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hes defo not a "good guy". More a gold-hearted jerk & pervert with delusions of heroism.
Yeah,he definetly aint a saint,but to begin with,the world were he lives is pretty fucked up,and he is just a john doe who happens to have more brain matter on his genitals than on his upper head

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Only off point in all of that is he's "an ophan" but in all fairness even if he was a blood relative I don't think for a second that would stop him. We really needed to stop though the whole hero illusion has been has been completely destroyed in a few hours of chat. Gonna get a drink now.
To be honest,there isnt really a hero on this game,even Oksana superiors look batshit crazy if you look closer enough,you can even notice that most"heroes"that appear on the game end up being some kind of joke with the concept of heroism,and the funnier thing is that the john doe that came from god knows where actually suceeds in things that those heroes didnt,but the best thing in my opinion,is that Tinkerer probably makes everything so that even when we stop to think,we still laugh from all the shit we do on this game

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Zero1994

Sep 17, 2021
MC isnt necesseraly "evil" in the sense of active malice. More sinful, specifically he is driven by his lust. Alot of his acts are morally questionable sometimes downright messed up, if u think long enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hes defo not a "good guy". More a gold-hearted jerk & pervert with delusions of heroism.
[/CITA]
Almost like 99% of the MC in games
If these were real, they would all be in a lifelong chain or labeled as a sexual offender.

Greetings

• Haha
Reactions: Roe1961

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Ever since they were introduced, Ive
Booooo! :p When there are evil options, there should be evil rewards (or at least alternate story arcs, ike maybe getting friend options with the orcs for killing their enemy), god I hate choices that only serve to punish those who don't choose the authors predefined path.
Honestly nobody gets really 'punished' either way with this choice. Either you make friends with a tree, or you send Grug in his stead. The extra side quest to replace the tree doesn't matter... it boils down to whether you want Grug or an Ent-like new friend protecting the farm, apparently.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Only off point in all of that is he's "an ophan" but in all fairness even if he was a blood relative I don't think for a second that would stop him. We really needed to stop though the whole hero illusion has been has been completely destroyed in a few hours of chat. Gonna get a drink now.
To be honest,there isnt really a hero on this game,even Oksana superiors look batshit crazy if you look closer enough,you can even notice that most"heroes"that appear on the game end up being some kind of joke with the concept of heroism,and the funnier thing is that the john doe that came from god knows where actually suceeds in things that those heroes didnt,but the best thing in my opinion,is that Tinkerer probably makes everything so that even when we stop to think,we still laugh from all the shit we do on this game
Well at least hes not as bad as his enemies.

The Goblins are patriarchal, horny rapists & murderers. With Orcs being just as violent & rapey.

The knights are all jock-like assholes who wanna fuck wenches & leave places they go a few bastards richer.

The Purifiers are all pent up fanatical zealots that will Slaughter anyone they consider a heretic at the slightest reason.

Nergal seems to encourage rape, domination & incestrial behaviours (Nergalites prob have similar mindset).

Roderick was a classist narcissistic scumbag who was corrupt & creul.

I could go on lol

• Haha
Reactions: seraphimd2

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
"Julia’s affection will deteriorate by 5 points per day if you’ve not slept in her home for more than 5
days."

Julia is a sweet addition to the cast, but its yet another NPC who gets mad if you don't visit them often enough, and we're starting to have waaayyyy too many of these. Frankly MC should ways to permanently increase how long it takes before they start complaining hehe, it's getting a bit much to have to spend time every few days visiting nearly every girl.

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Honestly nobody gets really 'punished' either way with this choice. Either you make friends with a tree, or you send Grug in his stead. The extra side quest to replace the tree doesn't matter... it boils down to whether you want Grug or an Ent-like new friend protecting the farm, apparently.
Well the tree at least seems to have no interest in human women (or sex for that matter) it's a tree. Probably breeds like one, heck the acorn could be his baby & that's why he wanted it back so bad.

Grug however has proven he is interested in human & women. He is also very big & very horny. Do we wanna trust him to look after the farm. Alone. With just Julia & her kids (I doubt he would hurt the kids but if he decided to get his rocks of with Julia the kids cant stop him).

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
That's a fair point. Plus, Grug can help protect the temple in theory, should something happen.

Frankly there's not much of an upside to killing the friendly tree.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well the tree at least seems to have no interest in human women (or sex for that matter) it's a tree. Probably breeds like one, heck the acorn could be his baby & that's why he wanted it back so bad.

Grug however has proven he is interested in human & women. He is also very big & very horny. Do we wanna trust him to look after the farm. Alone. With just Julia & her kids (I doubt he would hurt the kids but if he decided to get his rocks of with Julia the kids cant stop him).
That's a fair point. Plus, Grug can help protect the temple in theory, should something happen.

Frankly there's not much of an upside to killing the friendly tree.
I wouldnt trust Grug to defend even a bucket full of shit,the guy is friendly,thats for sure,but he literally took a beat to everything he was pitted against,the MC,the orcs....what will be next?a group of remaing pigmy goblins kicking him to hard on the ankles?
Aside from orgies,i can totally understand why Frida picked the MC in the moment he could grow a dick as big as Grug,i mean,even without growing it big,he still manages to do twice the work Grug does...that giant needs to steel his spine

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wouldnt trust Grug to defend even a bucket full of shit,the guy is friendly,thats for sure,but he literally took a beat to everything he was pitted against,the MC,the orcs....what will be next?a group of remaing pigmy goblins kicking him to hard on the ankles?
Aside from orgies,i can totally understand why Frida picked the MC in the moment he could grow a dick as big as Grug,i mean,even without growing it big,he still manages to do twice the work Grug does...that giant needs to steel his spine
I mean give him a bit of credit. Orcs are bigger than humans & twice as tough. Also there was a small army (that he managed to mostly kill off before he was too weak from injuries) & let's be honest he gives MC a pretty decent fight & we leave him nowhere near as barley injured as the Orcs do...

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I mean give him a bit of credit. Orcs are bigger than humans & twice as tough. Also there was a small army (that he managed to mostly kill off before he was too weak from injuries) & let's be honest he gives MC a pretty decent fight & we leave him nowhere near as barley injured as the Orcs do...
Lets be honest there,by the time you fight Grug the only thing you beat easily are goblins,and even they can kill you if dont watch your health and their numbers(to be honest,almost everything on this game can kill the MC if you get too distracted),Ziva is weaker than your Familiar,and is such a pain to keep alive that i simply let Grug bitch slap her while i pummel him into submission,and the orcs didnt fought him alonethey fought while fending of the guards...the only 3 people on this game who showed some worth in combat were Oksana,Beth's father(forgot his name) and the Ginger vampire(whom i happen to forget the name too)the last one being even one of the hardest fight i ever had on this game...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Later on Grug fights along us and Gabriel to defend the Temple against an invading army of Orcs and this time he is capeable of holding his ground
Lets be honest there,by the time you fight Grug the only thing you beat easily are goblins,and even they can kill you if dont watch your health and their numbers(to be honest,almost everything on this game can kill the MC if you get too distracted),Ziva is weaker than your Familiar,and is such a pain to keep alive that i simply let Grug bitch slap her while i pummel him into submission,and the orcs didnt fought him alonethey fought while fending of the guards...the only 3 people on this game who showed some worth in combat were Oksana,Beth's father(forgot his name) and the Ginger vampire(whom i happen to forget the name too)the last one being even one of the hardest fight i ever had on this game...
Dureing the first Orc invasion there are no other guards than Grug (When you ask Gabriel for help to first reclaim the temple).
also the familiar is even weaker than Zivah, but is rarely targeted so she can grow stronger without much danger.
Don't forget the goblins Brute and Shakala or your 2 daugthers, they actually mean good support while they are available.
The other temporary NPCs get better if you heavily invest in their equipment aswell

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Later on Grug fights along us and Gabriel to defend the Temple against an invading army of Orcs and this time he is capeable of holding his ground

Dureing the first Orc invasion there are no other guards than Grug (When you ask Gabriel for help to first reclaim the temple).
also the familiar is even weaker than Zivah, but is rarely targeted so she can grow stronger without much danger.
Don't forget the goblins Brute and Shakala or your 2 daugthers, they actually mean good support while they are available.
The other temporary NPCs get better if you heavily invest in their equipment aswell
The last 2 temporary(from Oksana's quest)can survive(until the VM fight at least),if you throw them some bandages once in a while,Shakala is decent if you manage to keep her alive(mostly for her damage),Brute is actually better than Grug,cuz he can apply the mighty blow,and mighty blow is good to put enemies down(sadly,he isnf kept for too long),Gabriel is actually more tanky than Grug,and his 2 handed sword does some mean damage when it connects,in the first invasion Grug is beaten cuz he fought alone,in the second one,he wasnt becuz the orcs had to fight the guards first,and even them he still was saved by the MC,aside from his HP,most of his usefulness comes from the fact that he can endure 2 or 3 punches than tge NCErevi's daughter us a good caster,but miss one mesmeruze and she is screwwes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The last 2 temporary(from Oksana's quest)can survive(until the VM fight at least),if you throw them some bandages once in a while,Shakala is decent if you manage to keep her alive(mostly for her damage),Brute is actually better than Grug,cuz he can apply the mighty blow,and mighty blow is good to put enemies down(sadly,he isnf kept for too long),Gabriel is actually more tanky than Grug,and his 2 handed sword does some mean damage when it connects,in the first invasion Grug is beaten cuz he fought alone,in the second one,he wasnt becuz the orcs had to fight the guards first,and even them he still was saved by the MC,aside from his HP,most of his usefulness comes from the fact that he can endure 2 or 3 punches than tge NCErevi's daughter us a good caster,but miss one mesmeruze and she is screwwes
Again that mostly is based on their equipment, Gabriel fights with a Platemail and 2h-sword, Grug only has light clothes and a club, Erevie's daughter is the same (Rod as Weapon though).
If you spend your Gold to give the Casters a Chainmail and an oakstaff they actually become decent aswell.
Actually account that to every NPC that can party up with you, you'll have to spend severl thousand Gold coins for that of course.
I mean even your first Goblin army dureing the Pigmy Goblin Invasion can be decent with chainmail, shield and sword

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
He didnt have any back up when he gets nearly killed by Orcs. U are getting that encounter mixed up with the later attack during "Cover My Tracks" he actually holds his own there & aides both u & Gabriel.

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes