Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey Guys,
i downloaded the 2.70 test version, but there is no game.exe in the extracted version.
What did i wrong? I used windows explorer for extraction. Do the game work on Win11?
Check your Antivirus, because there was an exe in the zip

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I like to just play these bigger games as they come. However, coming from struggle with sin, there are many points where you would miss out on stuff or just went with a route you did not want without reading the walkthrough.

Is this a game where I will not shoot myself in the foot by playing blind? Or do I need a walkthrough? Also I see the lates update is a "test" version, does that matter for a player starting fresh?

Thanks
A test version is just as the name says,a test version,you will have some incomplete scenes,a handful of bugs,and in my case,a painful wait,sometimes a few game breaking bugs,but other than that,not much else

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
just when back to play this game again.

But now who MC Sister??? I just use search bar "pregnancy" then someone mention about MC married his Sister.
And did MC Mother also already in this version??? (So incest is relevant now...)

Last edited:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Can someone please share a save at the start of the new version?
My save is bugged.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
when mommy and daddy love each other, they might have a baby, if they love eachother a lot, they might have more babies... and that's how the peasant got a sister... cute younger sister..
View attachment 1732274
Technically he's an ophan. His mother is a ghost in the temple and his father has not been revealed yet. I'm guessing his father is Negal

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
after the wedding John tells MC how he met his mother... and also... don't assume Nergal is a he (Tinkerer said that in discord)
Well given that Nergal was supposed to be married to Quetesh that assumption isn't far of, also the nergal we learned about dureing the summoning rituals and Erevies description indicate a male gender indeed... yet it's a god so maybe a futanari is also possible?
Nergal once saved the MCs live when he was sick dureing childhood... and that was intervention from above so extremly unlikely that MC is related to Nergal or even a demi god

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well given that Nergal was supposed to be married to Quetesh that assumption isn't far of, also the nergal we learned about dureing the summoning rituals and Erevies description indicate a male gender indeed... yet it's a god so maybe a futanari is also possible?
Nergal once saved the MCs live when he was sick dureing childhood... and that was intervention from above so extremly unlikely that MC is related to Nergal or even a demi god
It could happen that the bless who was used to save him could serve as a binding ritual,making him a tool for Nergal too

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Considering his mother uses robes that remember the ones Ziva use,it probably means she was some kind of important priestess for Qetesh cult,so,if the MC is related to the cult and is a pawn on Qetesh table,Nergal would obviously try to put hands on the MC too

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
He literally has the luck of the God's. His mother is defined. I still think daddy dearest is a God. I don't really trust Thinker anymore :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes