seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
From what I've heard it's a so-so possible either way until Tink decides on it type deal...
Everything is possible on Tinkerer hands,i just wished people voted at once on Mahgda so we could go for greener pastures at once...i still want to see Frida route concluded,but since her route now includes her sister too,i would prefer that he put a conclusion on a minor one,like Mahgda,so he could go laser focus on the Giantesses route

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Unless Mahgda's route leads us to a possible orc route,in that case,i would totally support people picking Frida first,since i do want to see how the peaaant will turn into the conqueror of the beasts

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
after the wedding John tells MC how he met his mother... and also... don't assume Nergal is a he (Tinkerer said that in discord)
and that proves he is the MC's Biological father? that he didn't meet her after she was pregnant, or he wasn't cucked?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
He literally has the luck of the God's. His mother is defined. I still think daddy dearest is a God. I don't really trust Thinker anymore :unsure:
Well from what I've heard (again not played yet) MC's mother left the family (please confirm if this was permanent or a back & forth routine seeing as MC has younger sister) & MC later was left on the doorstep to be raised by his family.

Now heres my ideas/theories:
Everyone but MC has red hair (cant tell with the mum tbh lol) so I beleive he may have been born at the Temple (making Julia & brother his half-siblings). The reason she "dissapeared" is she was killed during the goblin raid against the Temple during the Goblin War. I also beleive she may have been a priestess who either left the farm to escape the manogamy or had a family on the side. If she was skipping Barreness when she was with the family she could have fucked up one time & birthed a "bastard" son but pawned him off to John anyway.

Again I wont know until I finally play lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It could happen that the bless who was used to save him could serve as a binding ritual,making him a tool for Nergal too
It's partly correct the blessing allowed the MC to impregnate Erevi with an Apostle of Nergal.
It also was ment as insurrance that the MC would help Nergal to conquer the world eventually... however it's nothing binding, because than the MC couldn't support Quetesh and her priestess if it was

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
and that proves he is the MC's Biological father? that he didn't meet her after she was pregnant, or he wasn't cucked?
Maybe. That may explain why he was left there as a baby. But it's too vague. I don't think the farmer is father unless he had an affair
1) Molly is older suggesting the farmer was already married
2) 9 months to make the baby definitely paints the farmer as a player or not the papa

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I really like how we all think Thinker is a mad genius to come up with these concepts though. If he comes here he probably is taking notes:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That's what she thinks :p actually the Future MC went back in time and cucked uncle Peter :p
It still shocks me how people playing a game loaded with adultery can be so certain about anyones heritage.
Time travel gets too complicated so I hope jot. Soley for the health of my brain & what's left of my sanity lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's what she thinks :p actually the Future MC went back in time and cucked uncle Peter :p
It still shocks me how people playing a game loaded with adultery can be so certain about anyones heritage.
By the principle of time travel it's impossible to travel into the past, but it is possible to travel into the future.:geek:
So the Heritage is save, the MC won't turn into an imbecicle unable to even hold a sword by being his own grand father.:cool:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Time travel gets too complicated so I hope jot. Soley for the health of my brain & what's left of my sanity lol
By the principle of time travel it's impossible to travel into the past, but it is possible to travel into the future.:geek:
So the Heritage is save, the MC won't turn into an imbecicle unable to even hold a sword by being his own grand father.:cool:
Blah! he's the chosen one of two different forces that are polar opposites, he can do anything!

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Be wary though,spending the day walking around tires the character,and being exhausted is one of the worst negative status of the game

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
The darkest update
light a torch, there's a reason candles have been added.
Can someone explain to me how the day/night mechanic work?
Walk around a lot and the time changes,the most significant way to make time advance is by walking between maps,that way time goes by faster
so... the game has a 24 hours cycle.. MC wakes at sunrise (6am so to speek). doing actiivities takes time, and when it's night the sun sets and vampires awaken

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes