CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Is there any defeat sex for the girl? I just curious with "rape" tags.
the NTR thing, what is the content & it's avoidable?

Note:-
- What I know that Mia can get rape by goblin if MC did not rescue her.

Last edited:

bilsdcv

Jan 31, 2019
IM STUCK at the quest foresaken it says speak to ziva about oskana experience but it does nothing when i select it

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
What's the fastest way to make money? I need 2500 for the temple renovation.
Click on the tree stump near the guard is guarding the prison to active the cheats. Look for chest that wiil appear all around
Sell goblin ears at the mayor's house
Sell boar, bear carcass and unneeded items at store in town. If your farming sell produce to you can always get them back
Beat the bandits you can get jewelry than can be sold

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
playing on gamecore
It's a slow grind update. Currently I can only go as far as the next objective in the storage room. She asks me to tidy the other room while she finishes up in the one shes in but nothing happens when I go in there & theres nothing to interact with. Sadly u just gotta wait for the update to finish grinding through & also pray it dosent delete you're save...

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
I just wanted to share my pain Im 13 hour in and Im going restart because Oksana died in master fight and I didnt realise that would lock me out of her stuff after I had saved over my previous save

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What's the fastest way to make money? I need 2500 for the temple renovation.
Drug dealings with the Elves and useing the boat to ship the goods part the Guards
I just wanted to share my pain Im 13 hour in and Im going restart because Oksana died in master fight and I didnt realise that would lock me out of her stuff after I had saved over my previous save
Visit the Vampires Crypt in the Castle (Place of final battle with the master) and talk to the Ghost to change Oksana's ending

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes