Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Hmmm, dang, there seems to be an invisible wall preventing me from leaving Luthien's ship. I was in the middle of the cargo transport quest and I just kicked those thugs out.

edit: Can't believe I also have to add the part where "yes, I did talk to her after the thugs to get rewarded"
that shit was on autopilot

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Something is wrong when you are using Save Editor in version 270 test? I can't find my MC and i have very low stats at 25 LV .And all the others are 0 level and they have 0 stats. Only Valerie is 15 Lv. What's going on ? I cant remember all of them but Oksana was about 15 level and its 0000. I did not finished the quests when i was playing with Oksana and the others. I was going for exp before i finished for lv up.. and now they are all on zero,
Useing Cheat tool like Saveeditor is already dangerous enough when playing on a stable build... doing so in a Test build is a guarantee for breaking up your game.
There are inbuild cheats if you absolutely have to cheat which are considered safeisch.
Hmmm, dang, there seems to be an invisible wall preventing me from leaving Luthien's ship. I was in the middle of the cargo transport quest and I just kicked those thugs out.
Have you... I don't know... tried to talk to her?
See wether or not she is fine?
Or wether or not she'd reward you for your "heroism"?

• Haha
Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
+1 to what Evangelion-01 said
Maybe you need to do some night classes at Hero school. :p
I can't believe you were going to walk away from the best part of being a hero. lmao

Nov 11, 2018
A humble request to help me with a save from the big Vampire story. The last update I played was about the 3 vampires where the main vampire was killed. Suddenly after the completion of that quest I encountered some bug and it really pissed me off. I decided to avoid few updates and now that I downloaded it, I can't find my save Please share a save after that quest.. Please

Nov 11, 2018
Thats the biggest and hardest quest till now. Very difficult and very big quest. I prefer you to watch some videos on youtube about this quest. You can find all parts of this game on youtube. Step by step walktrough. This one with vampires is very difficult/ But very nice
I had completed the task. The problem is I have lost my save just after completing the quest and I don't wanna start all over again. So requesting for a save here just after that quest

Reactions: ALPHA99168

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
I had completed the task. The problem is I have lost my save just after completing the quest and I don't wanna start all over again. So requesting for a save here just after that quest
Maybe beacuse this one 170 is a test version. Same sh1t happens to me and i found a save file from some other here..Not with the vampires but something else. could not load.. and if icould no new quests aviable. Only one save file has worked for me. I tried a lot from here and even my old save files from Verion 161. That's a test version. Keep the save file you already have in some place....and try if you find some other. If not... just wait for the original version of this game. It comes soon.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
A humble request to help me with a save from the big Vampire story. The last update I played was about the 3 vampires where the main vampire was killed. Suddenly after the completion of that quest I encountered some bug and it really pissed me off. I decided to avoid few updates and now that I downloaded it, I can't find my save Please share a save after that quest.. Please
On the OP, under extras is a link to a batch of save, look there and maybe you'll fin what your looking for

Reactions: Barack Osama99

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
What's the fastest way to make money? I need 2500 for the temple renovation.
For beginners,the best way are gobbo ears and pumpkin farming,after well advanced in the game,you can begin to go after bigger fish,like the the business of Delight

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
How do you proxy Oksana in the tavern? I followed the instructions and saw the ghost by the stairs a few times now but she's never at the tavern at any time.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've recently started this again, can anyone tell me whos been shagging Rosy behind my back?
I turn up at her shop and she greets me with "meet your new son Sam", then the very next screen she tells me she is pregnant again, shit at most there was a gap of 2-3 days between her having the baby and meeting me, how does she even know this soon!!!!

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I've recently started this again, can anyone tell me whos been shagging Rosy behind my back?
I turn up at her shop and she greets me with "meet your new son Sam", then the very next screen she tells me she is pregnant again, shit at most there was a gap of 2-3 days between her having the baby and meeting me, how does she even know this soon!!!!
So,it happens sometimes,the hyperfertile Rosy bug has returned

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
How do you proxy Oksana in the tavern? I followed the instructions and saw the ghost by the stairs a few times now but she's never at the tavern at any time.
1) Have at least 5 children in the temple
2) have at least two ghost sightings at your bed in the temple
3) then go to the tavern

Reactions: Kale31
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes