seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
You can fight,work,and even sleep 8 hours,if you take the sleep route,you can sleep 1 time to each phase of the day you want to skip
P.S:its worth say that if you try to sleep while on the nighttime,you will actually pass to the morning of the new day,since night is the last part of the time cycle of the day..

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I remember reading that in one of the OLLLLD updates. How major actions couse 1hour of time to pass. That was one of the actions listed.

Thats why, depending on how u go about it u can Impregnate up to 12-13 women successfully in one day/night with Enhanced Fertility. This does not include "barren" women (Gwyn, Jenny, Vampires, Priesteses pre-For The Course) because those cannot be guaranteed success first try. If you add them tho the highest I have reached is 17.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I remember reading that in one of the OLLLLD updates. How major actions couse 1hour of time to pass. That was one of the actions listed.

Thats why, depending on how u go about it u can Impregnate up to 12-13 women successfully in one day/night with Enhanced Fertility. This does not include "barren" women (Gwyn, Jenny, Vampires, Priesteses pre-For The Course) because those cannot be guaranteed success first try. If you add them tho the highest I have reached is 17.
actually not, you can only have sex with 3 women/mastrubate before the Peasant requires an energy Potion to get frisky again

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
actually not, you can only have sex with 3 women/mastrubate before the Peasant requires an energy Potion to get frisky again
Participating in the temple mass increases that to 5. If you happen to use 3 before mass, it also restores the 3 you used. So theoretically, if you time it correctly, you could land 8 without any potions.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

yeah that was the reason for that face..... not because I was thinking about how long some people last.....not me of course :p... other people!

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
Same applies for all qsp games and for all ren'py games. Most of the unity games play similar to ren'py games too and look quite similar as well. If you want want every game to be 100% unique, than you shouldn't play any games, since such a thing doesn't exist.
Adoring fan, love your GIF

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes