SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I don't suppose there's a mod of any kind to disable degrading affection? It's not difficult to solve with a save editor every in game week or so but it's still inconvenient if I just want to blow through some weeks goblin farming.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Id advise against sleeping in the barn in the new area (your family farm) for the time being. Might be a bug there, since i slept in there my day/night schedule is messed up. Its still dark when it should be morning already. I have a backup save but potential bug there. There might be others in this version, I've experienced weird stuff like my character's sprite going invisible and a couple blackscreens, but I still have my 2.61 backup save if worse comes to worse.

Otherwise I'm loving this update a fair amount. The new readhead is cute, theres a fair amount of new content, and everything. All the quests are gated behind taking care of Oskana at the temple first, but once you manage that, all the other ones come in play pretty quick!

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
Guys where i can found the 8 candles to decorate the barn for Julias quest ? And the side quest for Oakly's acorns. They are in the dark forest or some other forest? Quest says forest. I was searching in dark forest for hours and could not find them.

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
It's just a thought. I guess if the Dark Forest and Goblin areas are connected a portal may not be needed but it's still a way to walk to the farm. There are more portals clustered together in smaller areas so one or two more may help balance the distribution in the centre.

View attachment 1729430
Hi again. Do you know where i can find the 8 candles to decorate the barn for Julias quest ? And the side quest for Oakly's acorns. They are in the dark forest or some other forest? Quest says forest. I was searching in dark forest for hours and could not find them.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Hi again. Do you know where i can find the 8 candles to decorate the barn for Julias quest ? And the side quest for Oakly's acorns. They are in the dark forest or some other forest? Quest says forest. I was searching in dark forest for hours and could not find them.
Candles are bought in town at Jenny's.

I got Oakly's acorns nearby, I believe from searching the Troll's room thoroughly. Interact with many tiles in there and you should find them too.

Reactions: tommyjohne

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
Candles are bought in town at Jenny's.

I got Oakly's acorns nearby, I believe from searching the Troll's room thoroughly. Interact with many tiles in there and you should find them too.
I was in Jenny but no candles. And i was searching on both caves with the trolls. Maybe some bug and i need to sleep again cz it happens some times to me. Waiting about two days or so to do some quests. Okay thank you i'm gona try again. You mean the small cave where you can get the head from the troll right?

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
I was in Jenny but no candles. And i was searching on both caves with the trolls. Maybe some bug and i need to sleep again cz it happens some times to me. Waiting about two days or so to do some quests. Okay thank you i'm gona try again. You mean the small cave where you can get the head from the troll right?
OMG i'm so stupid I was not in Jenny's shop. Now i have the candles . About the acorns . A trolls room with many tiles ? I have one huge acorn on my invetory. It.s not this right?/ You mean not in the dark forest ?/ Where is Oakly ? He is not there. I cannot remember where he was. You dont mean the room (cave with Molly and the monster right?) You mean some other place and not the dark forest .

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I have killed this littlle orc and i think i got something. I have on my key items..... 1 x Huge Acorns. That's what the guy needs?? And where is the guy Oakly ?/ I have no idea where I met him.
I think I got two when when I searched the troll cave. Try searching again

Reactions: tommyjohne

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
I think I got two when when I searched the troll cave. Try searching again
Okay i will search again. Going to sleep and maybe i found two or more. They are the right acorns ?/ Callled Huge acorns ?/ And if i find all of them where is the guy Oakly ? He wants them and i forgot where i met him. The quest says Forest. The dark forest or some other Forest? I dont see any Oakly in Dark Forest. Have you done the side quest after you done the other maybe with Julia and the candles ?? And thats why you found more ? Maybe i need to finish the Julia quest first ? Cz thats a main quest.

vxcscvaccd

Jul 13, 2020
OMG i'm so stupid I was not in Jenny's shop. Now i have the candles . About the acorns . A trolls room with many tiles ? I have one huge acorn on my invetory. It.s not this right?/ You mean not in the dark forest ?/ Where is Oakly ? He is not there. I cannot remember where he was. You dont mean the room (cave with Molly and the monster right?) You mean some other place and not the dark forest .
Oh.. Of course they're in the dark forest... You can go through here,and keep walking....
屏幕截图 2022-03-30 205746.png

and then....
屏幕截图 2022-03-30 210003.png

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
For those with problems to find things in the dark,go into options and turn off light effects,it kills some of the fun,but make easier to see,remember however,that is totally recomended that you light a torch,otherwise you will still suffer the debuff of blindness on combat if you stay without any light source,its something i learned on Paccsu when i played on my older phone,no effects=equal to smoother gameplay on low end phones and tablets

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes