Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
i would like to put a mermaid in the sea where there is a boat to buy i forgot the place it's called, like there is in the game farmers dream
A mermaid would be real nice.
Although as we have now the family farm i'd also be in favor for some cow-girls...the MC would probably prefer some sheep-girls thought.
More scenes with the large dick potion for other girls would also be nice, the one for Ziva is really good, same for succubus/victoria (sadly not animated).

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Normally I would wait a week before posting here but as the game has just been updated thought Id post early. I've added another 13 scenes to the gallery, mostly the Giant scenes. I have also added a new cheat menu functionally for Gold , xp etc. so i'll be renaming the mod Gallery & Cheat. Check out the link in the OP

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
thwartme presents...

CHEATY McCHEATFACE'S SURFEIT OF SAVE FILES

So, I just played the whole game, v2.06, through from the start, to (what I think is) the current end and made a bunch of saves along the way. And I'm sharing those saves with you! Eighty-four completed quests, with only "Cemetery Rumours" left incomplete, because... sexy vampire fourway, that's why.

ABOUT THE CHEATING: at the very start of the game, literally before the MC had done anything, I saved and then edited that save file to add HP/MHP 200, and DEF 100. He has since advanced A LOT from there. MC is a suped-up tank. If you don't like that, then use to put it back to whatever you want.

The full set is here:

Mega

There are 65 save files in total, divided into three batches, 20, 20 and 15. The logs attached to this post show which quests have been completed for each save. If you want to play a particular quest, load a save from BEFORE the save where it is listed as complete. Please check the Status and Quest trackers when you load a save, in case I've mislabeled something.

Of course, along the way I was required to name the MC's kids. Those names are listed in the logs, in case they come up in the course of play. My MC is named William (for The Conqueror, or possibly Shatner) which you can change at the Mayor's desk. If you don't like the kid's names, go back to an earlier save.

Enjoy! And if you see where I've missed a quest, please let me know!

UPDATE: Save for 2.51 here.
UPDATE: Save for 2.60 here.
Thanks,
thwartme
Where are the save files from the game exactly ?? I was searching in C/USER/USERNAME/APPDATA, and i cant find them.

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
I have finished Peasant_Quest_V260 i have installed [v2.70 Test] and no new quests are available. Somebody knows whats going on? And where exactly in C/ APPDATA are the save files from this game ? I checked Local,Locallow,Roaming and i can't find them

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
use a saveeditor to boost your stats

Is this from the Test build?
It's a bit pointless posting bugs about that version here,
The whole point of a test build is for testers to find the bugs that need fixing, they will be reported back to uber who will hopefully fix them for the official release.
Where exactly in C/users appdata etc are the save files for using SaveEditor ?? I cant find them

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I have finished Peasant_Quest_V260 i have installed [v2.70 Test] and no new quests are available. Somebody knows whats going on? And where exactly in C/ APPDATA are the save files from this game ? I checked Local,Locallow,Roaming and i can't find them
Think having at least two ghost encounters by your bed in the temple is key. Then go to the tavern to trigger the quest

Reactions: ALPHA99168

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
Think having at least two ghost encounters by your bed in the temple is key. Then go to the tavern to trigger the quest
What temple exactly? there are two temples. On the left side of the map? And why is not a quest aviable on quests?? How i should know what do do? You mean my bed on my home at village or my bed on the temple??

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What temple exactly? there are two temples. On the left side of the map? And why is not a quest aviable on quests?? How i should know what do do? You mean my bed on my home at village or my bed on the temple??
In Zaivas temple. You need more than 5 kids in this temple for new quests

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
-The Templeon the lower left.
-Have 5 kids with the girls there. Then sleep in THAT bed.
-Should get at least 2 visits from the Ghost.
-Then if u lied to Oksana she will appear in the Tavern in town. Speak to her to start quest chain.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes