DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Why is there so many people who want ntr in this game. It's a power fantasy about gaining a harem of sexy babes & impregnating them all with multiple kids.

If people want ntr there are games out there for that.
Agrees, it's rarer to see a game about
"gaining a harem of sexy babes & impregnating them all with multiple kids."
The game actually has NTR, but it's not the MC that gets it, hahahahahahahhaahaha.

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
I think both the god and demon are the same person because they seem to have similar taste also it's going to be wild day when all the wives find out about each other

FonWolf623

Nov 9, 2020
I know the new update is a test version. I already found a bug when I head to the temple and get ready for Mass , I can't f*ck Alice even though she found enlightenment.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
There was that werewolf scene once and I think the goblins had a party on Shakala for those that played for those scenes.
The werewolf scene is a stretch,since he rapes the gal,but you dont really get cucked,unless you cuck yourself by turning into the wolf(but since that scene is a bit rapey i just try to avoid it altogether),as for Shakala,there isnt ntr,since its more like an orgy/sharing,and it is made clear that its by their tradition,until now,there isnt any real ntr suffered by the player,but he does a lot of netori,you cuck even Sanson,the horse,Grug and the ogre who used to bonk Mahgda,so yeah,fear the peasant,the guy has the balls and no fear to use them

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The werewolf scene is a stretch,since he rapes the gal,but you dont really get cucked,unless you cuck yourself by turning into the wolf(but since that scene is a bit rapey i just try to avoid it altogether),as for Shakala,there isnt ntr,since its more like an orgy/sharing,and it is made clear that its by their tradition,until now,there isnt any real ntr suffered by the player,but he does a lot of netori,you cuck even Sanson,the horse,Grug and the ogre who used to bonk Mahgda,so yeah,fear the peasant,the guy has the balls and no fear to use them
Fair point

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Can someone share a screen grab of the forsaken quest please? Joiplay is showing a black screen on my device

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The game actually has NTR, but it's not the MC that gets it, hahahahahahahhaahaha.
By forum definition, that's exactly what NTR is about.

Furthermore I have to contradict. The game also has classic NTR in kind of netorare. Or isn't there a future husband that we can steal the wife from? And what about the major's wife? So yes, the game also includes real netorare. But netori doesn't include it as far as I know. Sure, there are a few optional scenes where LI have sex with others. But no one really gets stolen from us.

But doesn't play a big one. The game has a lot of different LI. So much to enjoy. As much as I like NTR, it's not necessarily needed. The game is varied enough. (y)

Reactions: Nightlystar

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Gotta feel bad for Gwyn... A literal ogre has more fans than she does. Feelsbadman

Also, speaking of our larger paramours, any thoughts on letting MC get better at the transformation spell to replace horse cock pots?
Just becuz as it is right now,Gwyn doesnt really introduce a really interesting idea for a questline,Mahgda is already a interesting idea(even if her face isnt) becuz she is an ogre,so it would be interesting to see what kind of shit Tinkerer would make us suffer to put through a plan to make a functional relation with an ogress(having to see the peasant wearing women clothes to make a literal trap for an ogre still manages to make myself laugh internally),so yeah,i would totally vote for Mahgda,if the dollar value on my country allowed...

Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
Full save for 2.61 anyone? The link in the front page apears either as damaged when I download it or is from way to early in the game.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
i forgot is there a way yet so the girls who lose affection over time to stop losing it or not yet and still have to vist them every 3 days?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
By forum definition, that's exactly what NTR is about.

Furthermore I have to contradict. The game also has classic NTR in kind of netorare. Or isn't there a future husband that we can steal the wife from? And what about the major's wife? So yes, the game also includes real netorare. But netori doesn't include it as far as I know. Sure, there are a few optional scenes where LI have sex with others. But no one really gets stolen from us.

But doesn't play a big one. The game has a lot of different LI. So much to enjoy. As much as I like NTR, it's not necessarily needed. The game is varied enough. (y)
You mixed those up.
Netori is stealing from others and netorare is being stolen from
There is netori in the game and shareing, but no NTR

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes