Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Is there a way to make the text not appear at the far bottom of the screen please ?
I don't know why but it feel really weird ( matter of habit I guess )

1648500599706.png

Probably a plugin to edit but which one ?
or maybe "rpg_windows.js" but I don't really know where to look

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Talking about cucking gets me remembering when you get some part of the game completed,some kid comments on the fact that they have dark hair just like yours,it always makes me have an internal chuckle,wanna know which kid?paly the game and you will know

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
To be honest, this game has interesting plot with ~100 quests.
I highly suggest you to play it from the start. It is really worthy, trust me.
A little grindy,but its nice,i actuaĺly managed to beat the"master"by lvl 20 this time,its nice that the familiar doesnt need lvl 10 to evolve...it makes things way easier now

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
When are you going to work on Vixenatrix (aka. The Dragon, The 'Dragon Lady”)?

Tinker if you need ideas.
Dwarf Thieves manage to steal all the gold and attempt to escape by ship (Greyport near their), you stop the thieves but sadly lose all/half? the treasure to the sea.
You now have to donate your gold to The Dragon. Gold used for nesting/warming her eggs. You could also try convince nearby towns to use dragon's cave as a Bank.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Gotta feel bad for Gwyn... A literal ogre has more fans than she does. Feelsbadman

Also, speaking of our larger paramours, any thoughts on letting MC get better at the transformation spell to replace horse cock pots?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes