DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
When are you going to work on Vixenatrix (aka. The Dragon, The 'Dragon Lady”)?

Tinker if you need ideas.
Dwarf Thieves manage to steal all the gold and attempt to escape by ship (Greyport near their), you stop the thieves but sadly lose all/half? the treasure to the sea.
You now have to donate your gold to The Dragon. Gold used for nesting/warming her eggs. You could also try convince nearby towns to use dragon's cave as a Bank.
I'm an advocate for a reverse rescue tale. Gotta save the Dragon in Distress from the wicked Dragon Slayer!

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Gotta feel bad for Gwyn... A literal ogre has more fans than she does. Feelsbadman

Also, speaking of our larger paramours, any thoughts on letting MC get better at the transformation spell to replace horse cock pots?
Yep, funny enough the dev does not need permission to put content in for her while doing content for others.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
I must ask erevi about maghda but she gave birth and when I chose the name the screen flickers and nothing happens. how can I fix it? even restart is helpless

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I must ask erevi about maghda but she gave birth and when I chose the name the screen flickers and nothing happens. how can I fix it? even restart is helpless
Erevi has nothing to do with Maghda? Also Bugfux patch on OP

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Can Oksana get preg? MC came into her with the best potion a bunch of times past a good amount of days and nothin.

edit: now shes preg

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes