matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Peasants Quest v2.7 (TEST BUILD) *

Win: MEGA - - -
* Test build is for windows only all others will be released with official build soon.
Also can somebody say like if I play test verion my save gonna be ok and compatable with full release version that gonna come after test gonna be finished

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
I hope he adds a good expansion for Magdha. It would be nice if he expand the possibilities in the mission that you have to visit pregnant Magdha. In which you have to trick the ogre. It would be epic to be able to convince Erevi to do it and end up impregnated by the ogre. It would be a good way to introduce a new half-ogre character.
Another scene I would like to see would be Magdha being impregnated by the stupid giant (I don't remember his name).

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I Need Help getting this quest started

Quest: Forsaken
Activation requirements: The ghost/apparition must have visited your bedside twice. Oksana you must
have lied to Oksana after defeating Master.

I do recall lying Oksana, but I'm not sure about the apparition, I do know that I see an apparition at the temple, but outside the bedroom.
Oksana just doesn't appear at the Tavern

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I Need Help getting this quest started

Quest: Forsaken
Activation requirements: The ghost/apparition must have visited your bedside twice. Oksana you must
have lied to Oksana after defeating Master.

I do recall lying Oksana, but I'm not sure about the apparition, I do know that I see an apparition at the temple, but outside the bedroom.
Oksana just doesn't appear at the Tavern
Need 5 childern in the temple to spawn the ghost at your bedside, so that is requerment that wasnt documented. in next updated Walkthrough it is .

ArtLink

Aug 9, 2017
Average medieval adventurer= kill mosters explore dungeons.
Anjoyer peasant = fck all woman on the kingdom.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Test versions are nornally something just for a more open bug check,so you can expect a lot of bugs and some times even game breaking ones,so thread carefully and prepare backups,no need to break your hard earned levels just to see some content earlier

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Test versions are nornally something just for a more open bug check,so you can expect a lot of bugs and some times even game breaking ones,so thread carefully and prepare backups,no need to break your hard earned levels just to see some content earlier
Also they lack scenes and sometimes gameplay elements and Quests.
This one lacks a few scenes, which will be added in the "final" release of 2.70

Aryan135

Mar 28, 2022
Anyone knows why joiplay isn't showing any scenes for me? The Android versions did but the pc version with the deconsor doesn't
1742150_Screenshot_2022-03-24-07-06-55-231_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes