eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
Can you capture the queen spider to put her in the spare cell in the dungeon, i tried to stun her many times with no effect

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can you capture the queen spider to put her in the spare cell in the dungeon, i tried to stun her many times with no effect
No. Continue Erevi's storyline & you'll get the chance to take a special red egg from deeper in the cave. This is Venomina the Were-Spider.

Reactions: gerard117

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So you're missing like 6 quests?

-If you dont trigger "Check Point" & "Talk To The Villagers" at the very start before talking to the mayor then those 2 quests do not add to the list (even tho they r technicaly completed.
-Did u choose "play as intended" for Mia's questline (or else the quest "Werewolf Hunt" is lost from the game).
-Did u check the locked room in Castle Tepes & deul Reanna to make her wear the pink outfit in "Master's Loot".
yeah I did those except Mia's. I didn't choose play as intended. I have her wearing the pink outfit and I gave the other outfit to the other girl. So what else is there? Or am I done? I even have seen the spirit by the bedside several times.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys some new info on developer patreon can somebody say what it is

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Guys some new info on developer patreon can somebody say what it is
Hi boys and girls!
As you may have noticed build 2.70 doesn't contain the overview/journal for the females I posted a poll on a while back. The reason is this update was simply too large already. I just had to postpone further work on the journal. The updates have gotten so large lately that I start to worry I'll never be able to piece it all together and that gets pretty exhausting.
I therefore would like cut myself some slack and do a somewhat smaller update for 2.8x. Which will hopefully allow me to do some work on the journal/overview and add some minor improvements here and there. As I committed myself to doing a main quest update every other time, and 2.7x was/is a main quest update, 2.8x will feature side quests. I was thinking of doing one of the following:
1. Add more content for Gwynneth (the prostitute). Although she can get pregnantat the moment, she still can't give birth. I'd like to bring her on par with most of the other girls (multiple children).
2. Maghda. Like Gwynneth, Maghda can't have babies yet either. So I'd like to expand her story a bit and add some cute Ogre babies to our peasant's list of achievements.
3. Another raidable goblin girl. The goblin fort is rather lacking in features. I'd like to add some features like mining and smithing, so you can improve your warrior's gear, plus add a repeatable raid.
I know girls like Beth, Vixenatrix and Hilde are missing from the list, but I feel those require a bit larger update to complete, so I'm waiting with them for now. The update beyond 2.8x will once again pick up the main story and focus on events at the tower (Erevi and her daughter).
So, which of the three options do you wish me to work on?

Gwynneth (the prostitute)
15%

Maghda (the Ogre)
31%

Goblin fort/raid
54%

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
What to do next?
Hi boys and girls!
As you may have noticed build 2.70 doesn't contain the overview/journal for the females I posted a poll on a while back. The reason is this update was simply too large already. I just had to postpone further work on the journal. The updates have gotten so large lately that I start to worry I'll never be able to piece it all together and that gets pretty exhausting.
I therefore would like cut myself some slack and do a somewhat smaller update for 2.8x. Which will hopefully allow me to do some work on the journal/overview and add some minor improvements here and there. As I committed myself to doing a main quest update every other time, and 2.7x was/is a main quest update, 2.8x will feature side quests. I was thinking of doing one of the following:
1. Add more content for Gwynneth (the prostitute). Although she can get pregnantat the moment, she still can't give birth. I'd like to bring her on par with most of the other girls (multiple children).
2. Maghda. Like Gwynneth, Maghda can't have babies yet either. So I'd like to expand her story a bit and add some cute Ogre babies to our peasant's list of achievements.
3. Another raidable goblin girl. The goblin fort is rather lacking in features. I'd like to add some features like mining and smithing, so you can improve your warrior's gear, plus add a repeatable raid.
I know girls like Beth, Vixenatrix and Hilde are missing from the list, but I feel those require a bit larger update to complete, so I'm waiting with them for now. The update beyond 2.8x will once again pick up the main story and focus on events at the tower (Erevi and her daughter).
So, which of the three options do you wish me to work on?​

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
How to make an Enhanced Fertility Potion? I have the recipe, ingredients but I can't made it. The recipe isn't added to the table list

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Tinkerer (the Dev) has confirmed on multiple occasions that the Daughter is a Succubus & the minion is an Imp.

She dosent need sustenance like classic Succubi. Demons in this setting dont work exactly like folklore or common media portrayals. She eats like everyone else lol.
I know all that. I was just sharing my opinion.

Apparently there will be development with Everi and her Succubi Daughter after version 2.8.x. They Succubus certainly have been idle for a long time.

For the next "side quests" update the Goblins seem promising. They are the most important group after the Temple and the Tower. They have a lot of potential.
I guess adding another female goblin would balance the Goblins with the Temple (3 plus Oksana) and the Tower (5).

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes