thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
What solves a quest do to Frieda when she's pregnant after I plant the garden?

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What solves a quest do to Frieda when she's pregnant after I plant the garden?
She will NEVER give birth until u have completed "Waystones Part-2" for Erevi. Otherwise its 20 days until birth then her questline continues.

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
[/ZITIEREN]
Sie wird NIEMALS gebären, bis Sie „Waystones Part-2“ für Erevi abgeschlossen haben. Ansonsten sind es 20 Tage bis zur Geburt, dann geht ihre Questreihe weiter.
Ich habe "Waystones Part 2" abgeschlossen, aber Frieda tut nichts

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
Hey guys, just tried the LInux Version of the Game. Any idea how to run it, as there is no .sh file or "pseudo" exe-file.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
we need a hero to share 2.70 test link
guys what about posting to game request thread? i'll wait for the final release. there are a bunch of things missing in the test version and i don't carry over saves from testbuilds to the final releases so i'd have to play it twice.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
If that's the version of it I think, it has things missing. Making it virtually unplayable. Of course I have the files. I would wait for the release version. And consider supporting if you enjoy the game.
yes, there are scenes missing, bugs and scription errors. stuff that breaks when booting up the game.
in short periode allot of bugs are found and reported to tinkerer.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm stuck how do I activate the other quests? I've finished 106 of them how many more do I have? Also after you knock up Gwynneth does she ever have the baby? It's been 7 days since the MC found out that she was pregnant.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes