DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
A question about the game, is it irrelevant how you play it or is there a rule on how to play it?
Depends on what you mean? Being a douche can make raising affection for some girls harder. Some girls you can lose permanently through obvious choices you can make (not many but some). Some questlines/events wont happen unless other quests or events have been triggered &/or completed.

But in general theirs no "right" way to play if that's what you mean. Theres 112 quests (1 of which will not appear on Quest Log so dont worry) & they do interact in places so if a quest isnt moving on then try something new or check on another girl to see if theres been a change.

Hope this helps. (Also some of the girls are not finished & they either do not get preg or are stuck in preg limbo. Do not panic Tinkerer is working on them with each new update)

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
Depends on what you mean? Being a douche can make raising affection for some girls harder. Some girls you can lose permanently through obvious choices you can make (not many but some). Some questlines/events wont happen unless other quests or events have been triggered &/or completed.

But in general theirs no "right" way to play if that's what you mean. Theres 112 quests (1 of which will not appear on Quest Log so dont worry) & they do interact in places so if a quest isnt moving on then try something new or check on another girl to see if theres been a change.

Hope this helps. (Also some of the girls are not finished & they either do not get preg or are stuck in preg limbo. Do not panic Tinkerer is working on them with each new update)
[/ZITIEREN]

Thank you very much it helped(y)

Reactions: DomWolf

Mathiaz_123

Dec 31, 2020

the prostitute and the pregnacy with no end

TheHalcyon

Jan 5, 2022
got an odd little bug here and I'm trying to see if anyone else has had it pop up before. I have completed the quest 'get Alice a Room Key' but then I'm being shuffled back to as if i had not completed that quest nor 'a Date with Alice' as all the choices for 'a date with Alice' are once again available to play through but Alice's character model disappears.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
anyone knows how to trigger that ghostt in the temple quest?
I think its simple RNG, maybe spend a few nights in your room there, let her discover you :)
are there any cuckold scenes in this game?
Yep there is
1. You Cuck Jenny's Husband
2. You Cuck the Mayor
3. You Cuck an Ogre
4. You Cuck a Werewolf (some people were trying to claim he NTR'd you, but he was there first :p)
5. You have the opportunity to cuck an entire tribe of goblins out of their wedding night celebrations

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think its simple RNG, maybe spend a few nights in your room there, let her discover you :)

Yep there is
1. You Cuck Jenny's Husband
2. You Cuck the Mayor
3. You Cuck an Ogre
4. You Cuck a Werewolf (some people were trying to claim he NTR'd you, but he was there first :p)
5. You have the opportunity to cuck an entire tribe of goblins out of their wedding night celebrations
U dont cuck the Werewolf or vice versa. Mia thought it was u. Technically that was a beast that raped MC's girl. That's why it had to die lol.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That's what she sez :p I saw how quickly she took to that dog [jking]
Yeah well she was horny & banned from seeing MC. Yes she let the "wolf" lick her & she (at first) was against the "wolf" mounting her.

This situation is different tho. She & MC planed to roleplay Little Red Ridinghood together with the express intention for MC to use his magic to become the "Big Bad Wolf". Up until this moment there has been zero sign of a Werewolf in the area. So I beleive that she genuanly thought it was MC & so played along with it. Even as it skulked away she was saying how "MC" should really be careful where he dumps his load cus she dosent want to get pregnant. When MC arrives she is full utter shock at the realisation.

I genuanly beleive Mia is not adulterous. When she gave into "Baldur" she believed she would never see MC again because of her Granny.

(Defend Mia for she is niave & sweet lol :ROFLMAO:)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah well she was horny & banned from seeing MC. Yes she let the "wolf" lick her & she (at first) was against the "wolf" mounting her.

This situation is different tho. She & MC planed to roleplay Little Red Ridinghood together with the express intention for MC to use his magic to become the "Big Bad Wolf". Up until this moment there has been zero sign of a Werewolf in the area. So I beleive that she genuanly thought it was MC & so played along with it. Even as it skulked away she was saying how "MC" should really be careful where he dumps his load cus she dosent want to get pregnant. When MC arrives she is full utter shock at the realisation.

I genuanly beleive Mia is not adulterous. When she gave into "Baldur" she believed she would never see MC again because of her Granny.

(Defend Mia for she is niave & sweet lol :ROFLMAO:)
She was very good at that sweet & innocent act, didn't fool me though :p

but that reminds me, I forgot to mention that we also cucked a horse (how many people can say that), though I'm not sure whether to count Beth as a whore or not since she was technically doing it for money (at least in the beginning).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
She was very good at that sweet & innocent act, didn't fool me though :p

but that reminds me, I forgot to mention that we also cucked a horse (how many people can say that), though I'm not sure whether to count Beth as a whore or not since she was technically doing it for money (at least in the beginning).
I mean Beth was "milking" him for the money but as she beleive(s/d) all men are useless & unreliable, she began using the act to pleasure herself as well. I'm not defending it or shaming it I'm just saying lol.

I wouldn't say we managed to cuck the horse because she is still milking him & u can still spy on her even if you're in a sexual relationship with her.

Last edited:

lais830

Nov 7, 2021
Hey guys, I'm having trouble with one of the quests. I get an error that says failed to load map95. I have downloaded and installed the patch but still no luck.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey guys, I'm having trouble with one of the quests. I get an error that says failed to load map95. I have downloaded and installed the patch but still no luck.
Are you should you installed it correctly?
You unzipped the files and put them in the Data folder?

If I had a biscuit for every time someone put them in the games folder I'd be a fat bastard.....
Hmm I am a Fat Bastard!.... Damn! :cry:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Peasant's Quest v2.70 TEST BUILd
1648163136148.png

Hello!!!
She is finally ready for testing! The new test build, version 2.70 of PQ will be made available for Nergalites shortly. Note this build is Windows only. It's only meant for testing purposes, so I'm limiting it to a smaller group of people. This version is mostly complete, apart from a missing scene from the following:
1 Missing scene for Oksana
1 Missing pregnant version of Oksana's existing butt sex scene (Patreon doesn't allow me to write A_n_a_l :-/).
1 Missing Mia's animation for existing scene
Missing some minor features at the farm, pluss a small quest to expand the house.

What does it include?
More story for Oksana and quests for the family farm. The events are triggered after receiving two visits from the ghost at your bedside. After that Oksana should pop up in the tavern in town. If you killed her or didn't lie to her, you can start the family farm quests without her by talking to Ziva. Alternatively head over to the Vampire castle and talk to her apparition down in the crypt (where the girls sleep). Here you can change Oksana's ending so she pops up in the tavern.

Tinkerer​

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes