M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1647817873278.png
The end is nigh!
The weeks fly by in a blink of an eye nowadays:-/. But there is finally some good news! I have completed my first round of testing, so the game should now be "playable". I just handed it over to my QC guy who will give it a thorough playthrough. In the meantime I'm working on finishing some missing cutscene images, adding some minor missing features and improving some rough edges.
I'm going to attempt to release the test build (v2.70) on Wednesday as I indicated last week, but that's going to be tough, more than likely it will slip to Thursday. As usual with my test-builds, they are limited to Nergalites and Windows. Just so you are warned. In this case it will also be missing a scene and a minor quest.
The official release (v2.71) for all OS's and Patrons will take place once the missing content is done. Likely 7-10 days after the test build drops.
Have a nice week!

Tinkerer​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1714360
The end is nigh!
The weeks fly by in a blink of an eye nowadays:-/. But there is finally some good news! I have completed my first round of testing, so the game should now be "playable". I just handed it over to my QC guy who will give it a thorough playthrough. In the meantime I'm working on finishing some missing cutscene images, adding some minor missing features and improving some rough edges.
I'm going to attempt to release the test build (v2.70) on Wednesday as I indicated last week, but that's going to be tough, more than likely it will slip to Thursday. As usual with my test-builds, they are limited to Nergalites and Windows. Just so you are warned. In this case it will also be missing a scene and a minor quest.
The official release (v2.71) for all OS's and Patrons will take place once the missing content is done. Likely 7-10 days after the test build drops.
Have a nice week!

Tinkerer​
Is that gonna turn out to be MC's dead mum? Is the ghost his mum?! Are we gonna have to dos ome weird necromancy shit to bang MC's mum?!?!

(Full disclosure I have no idea lol)

EDIT: Also the way that baby-shaped bundle is wrapped/covered similarly to the bod on the floor I really hope that's not a dead babe... cos that would be dark...

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Is that gonna turn out to be MC's dead mum? Is the ghost his mum?! Are we gonna have to dos ome weird necromancy shit to bang MC's mum?!?!

And is the MC finally going to be able to knock up Hilde and will the MC's daughter finally have children that is the million dollar question.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
And is the MC finally going to be able to knock up Hilde and will the MC's daughter finally have children that is the million dollar question.
for no nope, due tinkerer isnt working on the giants
same for the succubus daughter

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah we're waiting for long time on the answers to these questions.
MC's succubus daughter is my favorite, long time since she got some love. Hilde is also one of the best looking characters...and we can cuck an other husband as bonus and maybe some thresome action with her sister...if we survive her finding out we're banging Hilde :LOL:

Reactions: caspian90

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Why didn’t he recognised his own mother though?

Like did she die when she gave birth to him?
I dunno. I'm just guessing by the somewhat apparent shared figure shape I made out while looking. I may likley be way off lol

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah we're waiting for long time on the answers to these questions.
MC's succubus daughter is my favorite, long time since she got some love. Hilde is also one of the best looking characters...and we can cuck an other husband as bonus and maybe some thresome action with her sister...if we survive her finding out we're banging Hilde :LOL:
It would be funnier if the MC had a chance to be king of the Giants somehow and then he can claim rights to both girls as mates just like he's done with Goblins as well as Liandra and her Mother.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It would be funnier if the MC had a chance to be king of the Giants somehow and then he can claim rights to both girls as mates just like he's done with Goblins as well as Liandra and her Mother.
See the only issue with that is Frida activly moved out if the giants Camp so she probably wouldn't care. Also Hilde is mostly going after MC out of jealous spite against her sister...

Reactions: caspian90

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

EDIT: Also the way that baby-shaped bundle is wrapped/covered similarly to the bod on the floor I really hope that's not a dead babe... cos that would be dark...
Why didn’t he recognised his own mother though?

Like did she die when she gave birth to him?
I dunno. I'm just guessing by the somewhat apparent shared figure shape I made out while looking. I may likley be way off lol
the dead woman could be someone that knew MC but he was too young to remember, it would explain why the ghost is so friendly while the peasnt doesn't know who she is.

Reactions: DomWolf

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
Hello everyone, I've started playing the game and I'm already very far and I wanted to ask if there's any new content?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hello everyone, I've started playing the game and I'm already very far and I wanted to ask if there's any new content?
??? New content from when? If you just started playing then it is all new content surely. You know we can't read your mind to tell how far you have made it into the game right?

other than that, check your version number against the version listed in the title, if your version is smaller then there is new content, download the new one. :rolleyes:

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
??? New content from when? If you just started playing then it is all new content surely. You know we can't read your mind to tell how far you have made it into the game right?

other than that, check your version number against the version listed in the title, if your version is smaller then there is new content, download the new one. :rolleyes:
[/ZITIEREN]

I have version 2.61
and have completed 86 quests, unfortunately I don't know how many there are? And I played a total of 42 hours

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes