CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Time has nothing to do with delivering, motivation and will does.
So you have not been around people for the last 2 maybe 3 years? Things happen, bad or good and out of our control. It's easy to come up with words because the tounge doesn't contain bone.

• Angry
Reactions: John-18
Jan 4, 2019
This game has been being updated by Tinkerer since 2017. This year is the game's 5th year. It's not easy to create content for so long.
So you have not been around people for the last 2 maybe 3 years? Things happen, bad or good and out of our control. It's easy to come up with words because the tounge doesn't contain bone.
Make no mistake, I am a true fan and I support what he explained is that the amount of time he has been developing the game does not influence creating updates and it is no less true that lately it takes a long time to update which has led him to lose supporters.

Reactions: Igor9504

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

Make no mistake, I am a true fan and I support what he explained is that the amount of time he has been developing the game does not influence creating updates and it is no less true that lately it takes a long time to update which has led him to lose supporters.
so far i only see his patreon numbers go up. but that can be me ofc.
he is very open about why its late and such. lots happend in the last month
and yet again he is adding new zones, other girl aswell.

Think one of the bigest updates yet.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes