chaykung

Nov 12, 2020
The current version 2.42 version is coming with a recent version of nwjs, and the author has chosen the 64 bits version of it (that's the reason of your problem).

Before (i.e. version 2.41 or older), it was an old 32 bits version.

But it's quite possible to still use a recent 32 bits version of nwjs:
- download it from the site: (choose the "Downloads" button to have access to more versions, including the normal 32 bits version for Windows),
- then look at this post to use it with this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-42-tinkerer.1717/post-6127853
Can still use this trick at v2.61?

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
what is the proper sequence for the Waystones 2 Quest? I've tried it several different ways and still can't open the door

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
what is the proper sequence for the Waystones 2 Quest? I've tried it several different ways and still can't open the door
Match the colours of the collars to the colour of the rooms. If it helps turn off the lighting.

faRRan321

Sep 5, 2018
anyone also getting this glitch were frida just doesn't do anything after fixing her farm. like do i have to wait or doe another quest zo that i can proceed in her quest?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
anyone also getting this glitch were frida just doesn't do anything after fixing her farm. like do i have to wait or doe another quest zo that i can proceed in her quest?
She will not give birth to the first kid until AFTER Waystones Part-2

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Having a problem it's saying Failed to load:data/Map095.json Can someone please help? And when i go in the www folder under data there is no Map 95 just 94 and 96 on up Map 120

attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
Guys, I need help! How to close "cemetery rumors"? I've done a lot of others quests but now I'm stuck because I can't find the witch in the village centre

Reactions: Igor9504

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Guys, I need help! How to close "cemetery rumors"? I've done a lot of others quests but now I'm stuck because I can't find the witch in the village centre
I think the Warrior Sister appears 5 days after you had sex with the 3 vampires (you need 2 Energy Potions). I don't know if you need to choose a different girl each time (I do that) or not.

WeekLarson

May 26, 2020
"New features 2.61:
- added 49 new animations"

Ehm? Wtf. i found only one scene in 3 angles. I dont remember here name but she have wolfs pets. Where are these 49 animations and this is only in the version 261. Or maybe im idiot? I didn't understand anything.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"New features 2.61:
- added 49 new animations"

Ehm? Wtf. i found only one scene in 3 angles. I dont remember here name but she have wolfs pets. Where are these 49 animations and this is only in the version 261. Or maybe im idiot? I didn't understand anything.
Only certain scenes with certain girls are animated. I'm gonna put this list once. I know it will probably be asked again so people just send em here lol :ROFLMAO: (NP= not preg & P means preg. Also this will be outdated once the next update is released):

Gwynneth
-Sex in Her House (NP)

Alice
-Changing Room (NP)
-Mass Doggy (NP & P)
-Mass Cowgirl (NP & P)

Beth
-Stable Sex (NP)

Jenny
-Handjob
-Missionary Sex (White Stockings/Red Lingurie/P)
-Doggy Sex (White Stockings/Red Lingurie/P)
-Chair Sex (NP)

Victoria
-Red Lingurie (NP)

Ziva
-Mass Doggy (NP/P)
-Mass Cowgirl (NP/P)
-Bedroom= Phallus G. (NP/P)

Oksana
-Bedroom Anal (NP)
-Sex in Dungeon (NP)

Rosy
-Breast Milining by Hand
-Milking Machine Sex (NP/P)
-Bedroom Sex (NP/P)
-Countertop Missonary (NP)

Liandra
-Forest Standing Sex (NP)
-Garden BJ (NP/P)
-Anal in Cellar (NP/P)
-Cowgirl in Cellar (NP/P)
-Bedroom Sex (NP/P)

Luthien
-Anal in Cellar (NP/P)
-Cowgirl in Cellar (NP/P)
-Chair Sex (NP/P)
-Desk Sex (NP/P)
-Titjob (NP)

Erevi
-Red Lingurie (P)

Caleah
-Mass Doggy (NP/P)
-Mass Cowgirl (NP/P)
-Library sex (NP/P)

Frida
-Bed Missonary (NP/P)

Hilde
-Bench Sex (NP/P)

Adaobi
-Reverse Cowgirl (NP/P)
-Bedroom sex (NP/P)

Reanna
-BJ
-Cowgirl (NP/P)
-Bedroom sex (NP/P)

Zsofia
-Graveyard sex (NP/P)
-Bedroom sex (NP/P)

Shakala
-Hall Sex (NP)

"GoblinDaughter"
-Reverse Cowgirl (NP)
-Tree Sex (NP)

"BatBreeder"
-Couch Sex (NP/P)

Venomina
-Missionary (NP/P)
-Doggy (NP/P)
-Cowgirl (NP/P)

"Erevi'sDaughter"
-Missionary bed (NP)

"Familiar"
-Missionary bed (NP/P)
-BJ (NP/P)
-Forest Sex (NP/P)

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
in total there are 190 animations in v2.61

49 new animations refers to scenes including multi-variations (ie. preg/nonpreg/angle/pose and so on)
here you have a list of those new animation (more or less):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes