NR3

Apr 2, 2018
Same problem as above. Can't find the player's bedin the tower, can't find Erevi in her room, and softlocked at the rat infestation quest since I can't can't find her anywhere :/
The player's bed is in the room attached to Erevi's room... as for her disappearing, there is an issue with her getting pregnant a second time.

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
somewhere in the comments it was written 121 tasks, and I have 109 whether I skipped something or I'm missing?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
somewhere in the comments it was written 121 tasks, and I have 109 whether I skipped something or I'm missing?
The quests "Talk To The Villagers" (side) & "Check Point" (main) can easily be missed if you talk with the Mayor before triggering them. You must try to enter the Goblin Forest before speaking with Mayor to trigger Villagers & you must talk with guards in Northen Forest before asking Mayor about other jobs to get Check Point.

If you choose "No-Cuck Rought" in Moq's story u cannot do the quest "Werewolf Hunt".

The quest "Mass For The Pious" does not register AT ALL in the question for some reason.

Reactions: Igor9504

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
not sure how somebody get that number... lol

in current version (v2.61) there are 112 quests (in the code), but one is not showing in the quest log. and a few of them are not achievable if you used a save from prev version.

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
The quests "Talk To The Villagers" (side) & "Check Point" (main) can easily be missed if you talk with the Mayor before triggering them. You must try to enter the Goblin Forest before speaking with Mayor to trigger Villagers & you must talk with guards in Northen Forest before asking Mayor about other jobs to get Check Point.

If you choose "No-Cuck Rought" in Moq's story u cannot do the quest "Werewolf Hunt".

The quest "Mass For The Pious" does not register AT ALL in the question for some reason.
thank you I don't have that mission, I have 19 main tasks and 90 secondary tasks

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Awesome I can't wait.
atleast i am 80% sure its going to happen, but he did allot for oksana and the MC sister.
but asked bim about it and he said we see in the next update. so sorry if i will be wrong about it.
lots of people are curious how and what she is and if we can get it pregnant

Reactions: tommyjohne

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
This is my marker. I'm downloading the latest version now so I know were to come back to to read the latest comments.

NR3

Apr 2, 2018
There are definitely some that you might have missed, also... there are "quests" that don't show up because they are scenes with no storyline...

Mar 15, 2021
atleast i am 80% sure its going to happen, but he did allot for oksana and the MC sister.
but asked bim about it and he said we see in the next update. so sorry if i will be wrong about it.
lots of people are curious how and what she is and if we can get it pregnant
Thanks for the clarification on the update. As for the ghost woman I imagine maybe a potion to make her human or a potion to make the MC "dead" a kind of astral projection for the sex scene.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes