Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Guys, I need help! How to close "cemetery rumors"? I've done a lot of others quests but now I'm stuck because I can't find the witch in the village centre
from the center of the village go north, cross the house and you will find two guards all the way up, go to the major to get approval

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Are you talking about wives??
  1. You conquer a pigmy goblin tribe and take their female captive
  2. You make another with Shakala
you will get a daughter from shakala and you will have another fight with goblins and keep her as a slave so that you will be able to restore the goblin empire

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
upgrade to 9 levels of succubus to evolve and you can fuck her
i don't know if she can grow up yet this is her second phase

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
the game is too good if you can insert something from Greek mythology like a jellyfish with a snake's head or a mermaid, the game is as good as a farmer's dreams

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
from the center of the village go north, cross the house and you will find two guards all the way up, go to the major to get approval
Hes talking about Cematery Rumours so he probably means the witch hunter, Oksana. In that case he needs 2 Energy Potions to have sex with all 3 vampire girls in the same night. Then should wait for 5 days, she should show up in the centre of town.

Reactions: Igor9504

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Hes talking about Cematery Rumours so he probably means the witch hunter, Oksana. In that case he needs 2 Energy Potions to have sex with all 3 vampire girls in the same night. Then should wait for 5 days, she should show up in the centre of town.
I saw a tutorial that two bandits should be brought and one female bat, I didn't get some scenes with Oksana when I was bathing in a mercenary inn

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
I didn't start some scenes with Oksana when I was bathing in the inn, and when I defeated the master in the castle where the vampires moved in, maybe I was wrong in choosing to tell the truth, and I should have lied to Oksana where there is a sex scene, but I saw a scene when I took a potion

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
in the land of giants there is a scene where stones are raised, and you get a scene with Hilda you have sex, but I don't know if she can get pregnant ??

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I saw a tutorial that two bandits should be brought and one female bat, I didn't get some scenes with Oksana when I was bathing in a mercenary inn
I think you need choose all the perv options in the graveyard to get the inn scenes
I didn't start some scenes with Oksana when I was bathing in the inn, and when I defeated the master in the castle where the vampires moved in, maybe I was wrong in choosing to tell the truth, and I should have lied to Oksana where there is a sex scene, but I saw a scene when I took a potion
The truth is your enemy with oksama,
That potion is great for seeing the scenes you missed :)

Reactions: Igor9504

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
I think you need choose all the perv options in the graveyard to get the inn scenes

The truth is your enemy with oksama,
That potion is great for seeing the scenes you missed :)
i found something new but i probably have to make witches a lot of kids to get some more scenes i don't know

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You bring the 3 vampires a "snack" each during the quest "Delivery Boy". Completing that quest gives you the foursome scene that needs the 2 Energy Potions.

It can be BatBreeders or Bandits.

You need to be as pervy as possible to get the best end with Oksana (u can peek on Oksana in the bath & u can invite her in after having a bath- but u have to interact with said bath in you're room before going to sleep).

in the land of giants there is a scene where stones are raised, and you get a scene with Hilda you have sex, but I don't know if she can get pregnant ??
No she cant get preg yet.

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
there is a portal on the tomb but there is nothing yet, I went in the morning, day and evening, there is a dragon woman, I made a bad choice of words and chased me, I do not know how I managed to have sex with her afterwards, who did not play the game I recommend

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes