DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm stuck how do I activate the other quests? I've finished 106 of them how many more do I have? Also after you knock up Gwynneth does she ever have the baby? It's been 7 days since the MC found out that she was pregnant.
Well sadly no one is a mind reader so we dont know how far you are or what you've done. Give us something to work with & we may be able to help.

No she dosent give birth.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Well sadly no one is a mind reader so we dont know how far you are or what you've done. Give us something to work with & we may be able to help.

No she dosent give birth.
I've completed the Vampire quests and I'm mayor as well as selling the drug with Luthian and her daughter plus I have Venomina producing eggs as well as the man cave the last main quest I did was For the Cause and the last side quest was My own Party Drug.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So you're missing like 6 quests?

-If you dont trigger "Check Point" & "Talk To The Villagers" at the very start before talking to the mayor then those 2 quests do not add to the list (even tho they r technicaly completed.
-Did u choose "play as intended" for Mia's questline (or else the quest "Werewolf Hunt" is lost from the game).
-Did u check the locked room in Castle Tepes & deul Reanna to make her wear the pink outfit in "Master's Loot".

Reactions: AVM666

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
Yes. Many people. Many people who have been told the same thing on very recent pages before....

Bugfix on OP

Thank you , the bugfix file fixed for now. Can I ask if Erevi sons will have any part to play in the future. I keep checking on them

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Rosy children can be sent to work in the fields in town (if you are renting the fields) once they talk in a intelligible way, for 2 coins a week.
They keep reaping and sowing the same vegetable in their asigned field.
You can have 4 of Rosy children cultivating.
The vegetables go to your inventory and you can get up to 99 units.
If you don't stop them, they will keep tending the field.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thank you , the bugfix file fixed for now. Can I ask if Erevi sons will have any part to play in the future. I keep checking on them
The 4 kids r "placeholders" for now. They dont even move around like other children just laying in bed with zero reaction to u.

This will hopfully change once Erevi gets a proper update but I reckon they will just behave like all the other kids when that happens. As it's the succubus' first born that will be "Nergal's Champion".

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Rosy children can be sent to work in the fields in town (if you are renting the fields) once they talk in a intelligible way, for 2 coins a week.
Not that that's a bad thing. If they fill you're inventory (ex: 99 Pumpkins) then all the rest will be sold & the money starts to line you're pockets every weak in the background. So it's pretty good to just keep them working. I like to swap 2 of them every 1-2 weeks just cos I feel like they deserve a break lol

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I think Everi daughter is more of a classic high level demon (and behaves as such) than a Succubus.
She doesn't need the MC for sustenance.
On the other hand, the Evolved Minion actions and needs are closer to a Succubus.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I think Everi daughter is more of a classic high level demon (and behaves as such) than a Succubus.
On the other hand, the Evolved Minion actions and needs are closer to a Succubus.
No, it was mentioned that she's a succubus without the wings

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah we need more useful kids, like some could be used for gathering ingredients on the local map.
As for this update ''oh no they killed Timmy, you bastards''
I like to swap 2 of them every 1-2 weeks just cos I feel like they deserve a break lol
I prefer to let the boys doing the hard work, the girls are trained in milking Rosi, u know family buisness and all :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tinkerer (the Dev) has confirmed on multiple occasions that the Daughter is a Succubus & the minion is an Imp.

She dosent need sustenance like classic Succubi. Demons in this setting dont work exactly like folklore or common media portrayals. She eats like everyone else lol.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
So as I understand full release of new update gonna be in enxt month because developer say he gonna post new update after 7-10 day from date when he psot test version yes?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So as I understand full release of new update gonna be in enxt month because developer say he gonna post new update after 7-10 day from date when he psot test version yes?
Roughly yes. Hes having his Nergalites test it for now to catch any bugs & breaks. So hopfully when the rest get access there wont be problems.

I know at least 1 bug that has been cought (& apparently fixed) all ready.

Reactions: tommyjohne
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes