Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I can't wait for 2.8x! Erevi and her daughter are best girls, and have the most interesting storyline.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How to make an Enhanced Fertility Potion? I have the recipe, ingredients but I can't made it. The recipe isn't added to the table list
Use the Chalice that u retreive from the Temple with Ziva. At first it's at the Witch's Hut with Ziva until she moves to the Temple. Then it's on the alter. That's the only way to make sex potions.

Reactions: tommyjohne

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Here's a bug with Liandra, if you have sex with her in the drug factory while she isn't pregnant. The 2nd view will show her with a pregnant belly.

Deftonixx

Jun 24, 2017
What to do next?
Hi boys and girls!
As you may have noticed build 2.70 doesn't contain the overview/journal for the females I posted a poll on a while back. The reason is this update was simply too large already. I just had to postpone further work on the journal. The updates have gotten so large lately that I start to worry I'll never be able to piece it all together and that gets pretty exhausting.
I therefore would like cut myself some slack and do a somewhat smaller update for 2.8x. Which will hopefully allow me to do some work on the journal/overview and add some minor improvements here and there. As I committed myself to doing a main quest update every other time, and 2.7x was/is a main quest update, 2.8x will feature side quests. I was thinking of doing one of the following:
1. Add more content for Gwynneth (the prostitute). Although she can get pregnantat the moment, she still can't give birth. I'd like to bring her on par with most of the other girls (multiple children).
2. Maghda. Like Gwynneth, Maghda can't have babies yet either. So I'd like to expand her story a bit and add some cute Ogre babies to our peasant's list of achievements.
3. Another raidable goblin girl. The goblin fort is rather lacking in features. I'd like to add some features like mining and smithing, so you can improve your warrior's gear, plus add a repeatable raid.
I know girls like Beth, Vixenatrix and Hilde are missing from the list, but I feel those require a bit larger update to complete, so I'm waiting with them for now. The update beyond 2.8x will once again pick up the main story and focus on events at the tower (Erevi and her daughter).
So, which of the three options do you wish me to work on?​
I vote 3 but tbh either is fine.

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
No you probs remeber someone asking for Makth scenes & Tinkerer joking reply with "yeah she has a real nice saggy pair under the dress".

In all honesty I highly doubt that gilfs will be added as options in the game. For various reasons but 1 is that pregnancy is a huge driving fetish of the game & characters like Mia's grandma (Greta) & Makith are too old for that. There are many other reasons as well that make me beleive that it wont happen but I'm not going to bother going into it because I have no confirmation he wont. Just what I think from what I've seen.

Feel like the oldest we're gonna get are women in their 40s (or equivalent lol).
trust me. everything is possible.you can even impreg a dragon why can't a gilf. that's a world of magic :devilish:

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
I strated the cemetery rumors but I could not the reward, now I advanced in the game and wonder is there a chance I can claim it

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Peasants Quest v2.7 (TEST BUILD) *

Win: - - -
* Test build is for windows only all others will be released with official build soon.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Peasants Quest v2.7 (TEST BUILD) *

Win: MEGA - - -
* Test build is for windows only all others will be released with official build soon.
But test version is very buggy right?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Developer can put in game some potion taht make any men and women younger and thats solution for this problem.
i've read a manga about a grandpa and grandma couple receiving a blessing of youthfullness for the duration of one pregnancy as a reward for saving the world >< the story is similar to kenja no mago but i forgot te title ... at worst all "talented" dungeon master since the beginning of table rpg have said : "shut up it's magic" ^^

Reactions: dxxddddd87
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes