DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Lady dragon slayer?
Nah I'm thinking grizzled veteran who has to be killed. Starte boss in this scenario. A Vix update may be pretty be to begins with (as Tinkerer said, that's why she was also left out of the poll). I feel a Vix update would focus soley on her & no other/new women. Could open a path to someone new somewhere along the lines.

But I'm a fan of killing off a boss Slayer then faking a Dragon slaying for the reward & to divert attention. Like from the film Dragon Heart. If you have seen it you know what I mean lol.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I mean technicaly we already had the Hobbit parody with Sam & his Dwarf buddies. They all died...
Still would like to bang some dwarven pussy,which is totally on the need to be at least shown in the game(like the orc pussy too),sadly,we still need some conclusion to the giants and the ogress routes

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Could someone take a shot on the mother and sister(not on a sex scene)to know if the wait will be worth?i usually trust Tinkerer,but i want to know if the hype is real or not

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nah I'm thinking grizzled veteran who has to be killed. Starte boss in this scenario. A Vix update may be pretty be to begins with (as Tinkerer said, that's why she was also left out of the poll). I feel a Vix update would focus soley on her & no other/new women. Could open a path to someone new somewhere along the lines.

But I'm a fan of killing off a boss Slayer then faking a Dragon slaying for the reward & to divert attention. Like from the film Dragon Heart. If you have seen it you know what I mean lol.
Well we could also go with the basic princess in distress story, if let's say a princess visits the temple after hearing about the MCs feasts and asks him for help, as she is supposed to mary an older and fat guy in grey fort.
You convince Vixxenatrix to attack the caravan at the western crossroad and than "save the princess" from the "monster"... your reward could be the girl, afterall you are already the mayor of Weirdwood and have a pretty good economy (thanks to your drug deals with the Elves), so maybe her financially strained dad would hope to forge an alliance with you.
For Vixxenatirxs reward she could hand the MC a treasure map from her stack and order him to recover it in order to build a nest for the kids.
Adding Tinkerers Humor in it the plan could even fail as the Caravan is being attacked by bandits before Vixxenatrix appears and she than saves the princess by killing the attackers

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Alright so there's no changelog. I'll be sure to post any new stuff I find, hopefully you guys can do the same and we'll crowdsource the damn changelog haha!

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I only have momentary times to play the x scenes, can I just start the game and power level so I can ignore harder combat that may be required for the x scenes?

durthvadur

Aug 9, 2020
careful wih the oksana temple "chair" scene(when she starts to live there) it causes blackscreen after it which req you to reload save

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Anyone knows why joiplay isn't showing any scenes for me? The Android versions did but the pc version with the View attachment 1727484 doesn't.
use a saveeditor to boost your stats

careful wih the oksana temple "chair" scene(when she starts to live there) it causes blackscreen after it which req you to reload save
Is this from the Test build?
It's a bit pointless posting bugs about that version here,
The whole point of a test build is for testers to find the bugs that need fixing, they will be reported back to uber who will hopefully fix them for the official release.

Reactions: ALPHA99168
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes