ash1007

Aug 31, 2021
the ghost come to bed and after that nothing happens no clue what to do
It is because its full quest chain has not been implemented yet.
And also, in which situation you have encountered that ghost?

If you have at least 5 children in the temple then it will start a quest chain about MC's mother partly for now.
Or else, you will randomly see it and nothing happens.

Reactions: sid60

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
She was more than pregnant, she was visibly pregnant which means you must have finished to quests to convince the mayor he was the dad and gotten back in her good books
Yeah I actually reloaded and tested it out. The way to get the threesome is that you must have pushed Victorias quest far enough that she has forgiven you from getting her pregnant as you mentioned. At this point she will start to randomly appear at the house the MC rents in weirdwood, according to the walkthrough this is based on a check done each day to see if Victoria is horny and then each time you enter the house there is a 20% chance of her appearing. While with the daughter you need her to appear at your house and when you interact with her you trigger the threesome.

Might also require that you after getting back Marcus toolbox back that you give her 500 coins to shop for so she can afford the new dress and a potion of Phallus Gigantus.

Of course you can just use a spirit potion after having finished the quest instead.

sid60

Dec 11, 2019
It is because its full quest chain has not been implemented yet.
And also, in which situation you have encountered that ghost?

If you have at least 5 children in the temple then it will start a quest chain about MC's mother partly for now.
Or else, you will randomly see it and nothing happens.
ty for that good help

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
Oksana ok she was still alive and i did all dialog your suppose to do/lied to her and gave her blue dress but i never see her in tavern even though like 30 days in game have pass dose anyone know how long it expose to take

ijelpgb

Feb 11, 2020
1) Have at least 5 children in the temple
2) have at least two ghost sightings at your bed in the temple
3) then go to the tavern
i got 7 children in the temple, had 5 times ghost sightings at my bed in the temple, already check the tavern multiple times but still there's no oksana in there. could it be a bug?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
i got 7 children in the temple, had 5 times ghost sightings at my bed in the temple, already check the tavern multiple times but still there's no oksana in there. could it be a bug?
What platform are you playing on?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Quick question:
Caleah (swamp elf) is pregnant since forever, so is Martha (ogre),
while Beth (tends to horses in a barn) is impossible to get pregnant with any potion.
Right? Or am I missing something?

Maybe somebody knows what to edit to fix this? Game is too long to start over.
Cealah should birth 20 days after announcing it.

Beth cannot get preg.

Maghda is stuck in preg limbo.
What DomWolf here mentioned is correct, however you need to give some further info on how far along you are in the game since for instance Caleah can get pregnant fairly early on after she joins the temple and you finish her swamp quest.

However she will stay pregnant forever until you become the mayor which in turn will allow you to impregnate Ziva. Once Ziva is pregnant you will do a short quest where they discover the trickery the MC has been doing and in turn this will allow you to remodel the temple to house children once this is done you can start having Ziva + Caleah + Alice pump out I believe 10 children each at a max. On a side note there are 40 beds in the temple and room for 12 more so there will probably be at least 1 more addition to the temple harem maybe 2 along the line since every mother seems capped at either 6 or 10 children. Unless I'm missing something haven't played further then about 2.0 yet :D

When it comes to Beth and "Martha" I believe you mean Maghda right? When it comes to those two they are stuck in pregnancy limbo or unable to get pregnant (Beth) since there is no further content for them yet. Maghda has started to come up in the votes on the patron page so my guess is she will eventually get some content when she wins the vote or the dev decides to add her stuff. Beth is a bit unclear for now when she will get her content.

As a reminder some characters in the game doesn't have their pregnancy content either started or finished yet, but if you find them not giving birth it is either lack of content or that you haven't progressed a certain questline long enough. But almost every characters requires you to progress far enough for them to give birth and in a lot of cases getting them pregnant in the first place is required to either start a new quest or progress with them.

The most major ones to get pregnant are Erevi and Victoria far as I know, pretty much Erevi's pregnancy is required to progress a lot of the content and you can't progress Victoria's pregnancy until after Erevi has given birth and you hang out with your daughter and Victoria's pregnacy is tied to the MC becoming the Mayor which in turn gate locks a lot of stuff. I do believe it has to do with Ziva, Erevi and Victoria being part of the main quests I believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: happybrother

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
oh still happens off screen then? Why was the patch needed then?
Because certain parties don't like certain fetishes and threaten to make the Devs liive a bit harder unless the vissual content could be blocked.
But honestly beastiality is avoidable as long as you choose to do so.
It's nothing drastic and each scene is build to show the ridicules actions in a humoric way.
For example the MC turns into a Centaur and fucks a girl with a horse fetish

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Because certain parties don't like certain fetishes and threaten to make the Devs liive a bit harder unless the vissual content could be blocked.
But honestly beastiality is avoidable as long as you choose to do so.
It's nothing drastic and each scene is build to show the ridicules actions in a humoric way.
For example the MC turns into a Centaur and fucks a girl with a horse fetish
Well I am interested in the game, but that it is the only thing that is putting me off from it, but your saying that in game it is in fact avoidable?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes