BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Is there a trigger to get Shakala to give birth to a Girl, I must have gotten her pregnant at least 20 times and still always 6 - 9 warriors
The rebellious tribe is done and I got the other female as well in my stronghold - I just can't wait to get the girl so I can finally get rid of the 3 knights in the tavern

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Is there a trigger to get Shakala to give birth to a Girl, I must have gotten her pregnant at least 20 times and still always 6 - 9 warriors
The rebellious tribe is done and I got the other female as well in my stronghold - I just can't wait to get the girl so I can finally get rid of the 3 knights in the tavern
yes Decensor patch from the first page of this threat , due its incest and patreon dont like it

user12btw

Oct 26, 2017
hello has anyone got a save that is up to date until the last version of the game i happen to have lost mine and it takes forever to catch back up.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Thanks guys. Seems a new save rebuild is in order. But I'll start after the full version comes out

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
Can't find it but I thought I read someone said 120 before. I just noticed I have 116 quest so far. Pretty sure I go all of them but I'm questioning myself now.
some like me cz if i have two same games... have 121. But they are all the save quests. Ther real quests are 117. So it shows wrong to some ppl.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Quick question:
Caleah (swamp elf) is pregnant since forever, so is Martha (ogre),
while Beth (tends to horses in a barn) is impossible to get pregnant with any potion.
Right? Or am I missing something?

Maybe somebody knows what to edit to fix this? Game is too long to start over.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quick question:
Caleah (swamp elf) is pregnant since forever, so is Martha (ogre),
while Beth (tends to horses in a barn) is impossible to get pregnant with any potion.
Right? Or am I missing something?

Maybe somebody knows what to edit to fix this? Game is too long to start over.
Cealah should birth 20 days after announcing it.

Beth cannot get preg.

Maghda is stuck in preg limbo.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
they are 117. 121 are the same quests. So 117 and not 121
No, there are really 121 quests in the game; but you can't get all of them (for several reasons, as explained before).

If you play cleverly, starting a new game (at least from version 2.51), you can get 119 quests in your quest list at most.

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
No, there are really 121 quests in the game; but you can't get all of them (for several reasons, as explained before).

If you play cleverly, starting a new game (at least from version 2.51), you can get 119 quests in your quest list at most.
i have the game twice. Insome other driver too. The one says 121....complete... the orther says 117 complete. I chaecked them one by one.. and i have seen they are all the same. Some others have 120. some has 116. Maybe they are jsut 115. The game bugs anyway. Not even this test version. The original game buged too. You will not believe how many problems i had. My house was gone... after two days my house was there again. The house on the north of the village. And many other problems.Some ppl not had some had bugs. Like me. But whatever your game says..... you have completed the quests. If you know the end of this version doesn't matter how many quests you see. You have completed. There are not hidden quests etc. Big story games like this they always have some bugs.The number of the quests is wrong thats all.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So just replaying the game from scratch and when I went to activate the waystones with the daughter I noticed that I couldn't trigger the threesome with Victoria. I am guessing it's not been removed so I guess I just hadn't gone far enough on the victoria route this time around so wondering if anyone knows how far you gotta go for the threesome?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So just replaying the game from scratch and when I went to activate the waystones with the daughter I noticed that I couldn't trigger the threesome with Victoria. I am guessing it's not been removed so I guess I just hadn't gone far enough on the victoria route this time around so wondering if anyone knows how far you gotta go for the threesome?
you can use a spirit potion to see the scene, Victoria's pregnant. so that's atleast one hurdle you need to close

Reactions: ixcez

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
104: Talk to the guard north of Northen Forest before speaking with the mayor.

10: Fix Frida's lock & rescue her puppies. Then ask if shes lonely. Offer services. After u first her you'll trigger the quest.

100: If u have had sex with Ziva in the Temple u already did. It just dosent register on the Questlog.

105: Keep giving Mia firewood & doing stuff with her until she says she is depressed & takes about her old dog.
Thanks

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
you can use a spirit potion to see the scene, Victoria's pregnant. so that's atleast one hurdle you need to close
Ah I had forgotten she was pregnant in the scene, pretty sure I had gotten her pregnant but cause I wanted to see all the scenes before going forward I hadn't gotten her to return and yell at me about being pregnant and the other stuff yet before doing the waystone quest.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ah I had forgotten she was pregnant in the scene, pretty sure I had gotten her pregnant but cause I wanted to see all the scenes before going forward I hadn't gotten her to return and yell at me about being pregnant and the other stuff yet before doing the waystone quest.
She was more than pregnant, she was visibly pregnant which means you must have finished to quests to convince the mayor he was the dad and gotten back in her good books

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I've backup up my old save again and started a new one to rebuild a save with all the quest

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What kind of monster girl is the MC's mom? Well from his father's story, she might not be a ghost as we all assumed. Who knows? She might be an angel serving Quetesh whose job is to birth kids to fight Nergal or the chosen 1 who happens to be the MC. Speaking about the MC's family, it seems he's the only 1 with black hair. Another thing I like to talk about is from the treant, looks like the skill, Mighty Blow isn't unique to goblins

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I've backup up my old save again and started a new one to rebuild a save with all the quest
I have 1 annoying failure on my quest line,forgot to give the dress to one of the vampire girls before getting them to the castle

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
What kind of monster girl is the MC's mom? Well from his father's story, she might not be a ghost as we all assumed. Who knows? She might be an angel serving Quetesh whose job is to birth kids to fight Nergal or the chosen 1 who happens to be the MC. Speaking about the MC's family, it seems he's the only 1 with black hair. Another thing I like to talk about is from the treant, looks like the skill, Mighty Blow isn't unique to goblins
It isnt an exclusivity to goblins,its something that only Brute had becuz he trained it,and serves as something special to the MC since he only have acess to magic in the early game,and his early magic kinda sucks,so its one of the stepping stone for the MC having a nice meelee skill

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm still thinking their not his real family. Because he was left there

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes