DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Oh is this the cow girl?
So yeah Tinkerer told the fanbase he might add a Cowgirl (literal COW girl) but the fanbase went kinda rabid on the idea & he pretty much put himself in a corner. So he said this update would add the Cowgirl but didnt expect it to be THIS BIG so I feel he has done a prep for it bit shes not yet in the game.

Thos is why people keep asking "where cowgirl". I only say she could be Molly & Taurus' daughter cos someone on here (cant remeber who) mentioned that Molly had a baby(?). If that's true I feel that is why Taurus & Molly died. So MC can find their Cowgirl daughter (again my theory/PO on the matter- could be wrong)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Oh is this the cow girl?
Most likely is but I never expected it to be the MC's blood relative

She did. Go into the bed room on the farm and you'll see two cribs, one on each side of the bed. Tap on them and the babies will cry
You said 2 cribs, that means the half-sister can be impregnated as well, huh?

1 more thing I want to mention is this idea of mine sounds crazy but who knows? You might get a dryad as a monster girl from Oakly who happens to be his daughter in the future

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

1 more thing I want to mention is this idea of mine sounds crazy but who knows? You might get a dryad as a monster girl from Oakly who happens to be his daughter in the future
Yes I already got her pregnant once Screenshot_2022-04-01-22-33-24-592_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Not if u kill him lol. But that would be interesting, odd but interesting. Weirder shit has happened.

Oh is this the cow girl?
So as a question does that second crib just appear in the house or do u find a baby in the cave & take it home...?

Like how does it get to the house & did we ever see Molly WITH a baby?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yes I already got her pregnant once View attachment 1735230
Ok I sent my last question before I saw u put this on here... if it is a Cowgirl I wanna know how non of the characters have mentioned her looks lol. Surely she would look like a half-bovine baby (I know she will probs grow sexy BUT as a baby dare I say freakish to the peasant eye?)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Ok I sent my last question before I saw u put this on here... if it is a Cowgirl I wanna know how non of the characters have mentioned her looks lol. Surely she would look like a half-bovine baby (I know she will probs grow sexy BUT as a baby dare I say freakish to the peasant eye?)
The second crib appears when she gives birth and disappears when the baby grows up

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The second crib appears when she gives birth and disappears when the baby grows up
Wait when who gives birth? Julia or Molly?

If its Julia that makes little sense.

Tinkerer said this turned out larger than expected so mabey theres code for the events in there already but not actually implemented yet?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes