Axelf787

May 2, 2021
So just spoke with Oksana in the storage room. She asks me to help Dust the other room (one I'm in) & she will be in when shes down in there. Nothing is happening or showing on the screen. Is the version I'm playing broken or am I missing a next step here? View attachment 1734310

Thanks if anyone can help. If I'm the idiot that fine. But I'm not gonna waste my time if it's a site problem.
When you dust everything an item should fall on the floor.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Grug left because Frida was tired of his shit. While they started happy Grug got dumber with age (the affliction of all male giants) & Frida even cought him with Hilde once. So yeah was was kicked out by Frida, not driven out by the Goblins.
Dun worry,i'm just shitting Grug for giggles

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There should be a bracelet (I think) in there
No nothing is happening. It's the site. Takes ages to upload everything when "updated". I'm probs gonna have to wait. Will probably lose my save too...

Well better prepare for run through 59

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Just some suggestions: would be nice to have a way to monitor your interactions with the various girls - it is really hard to have so many and cover them all so they don't get made at you
Also it might be nice not to make some of the Quests dependent on other quests - so you can avoid some of them without loosing others
Really like the game its fun

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Something is wrong here. But Grug does not seem to be that handicapped. He think he was on tricks with Frida
I'm really sorry dude I am not sure what you're trying to say here....
I just reread it myself. My teacher is probably rolling in her grave
Wow my dyslexia finally pays off lol I didn't even notice a problem with that sentence

I read it as
"Grug isn't that handicapped, he was onto Frida's tricks"

Edit: update seems I was wrong anyway :p, back to -1 for dyslexia

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
I'm now on my fourth attempt at this game. I deleted my original save by accident which blows but it's my fault so I decided to start over. On Attempt 2 Frida glitched out and every time I talked to her it went right to me giving her veggies dialog. Did other quests, sleep for like 50 days and she was still doing it so I decided to start over again. Attempt 3 the vampire girls in the grave yard glitched out. I captured human bandit and brought em back but they wouldn't take him. I captured a bat breeder and brought that back and still wouldn't take it. Eventually the 7 night time limit came up and I got a game over. So here's hoping on attempt 4 nothing fucks up. I don't remember having these kinda of issues before but it's kinda of a bummer.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes