DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
WEll there is also the Warcraft 3 definition of an Treant as an Ancient being being formed by fousing a irwish with a tree.

Drows CAN also be a mix race of high and dark elves.
Well until Tinkerer confirms otherwise Oakly is just a walking tree with no origin or explanation for his existence :ROFLMAO:

True. Again depends on what Tinkerer decides. In that case all children u have with Erevi post-Succubus are all Drow.

Well, duh! Of course I did, that part was autopilot, literally on rails. I'm talking about after that.
Have you tried clicking JUST before the first step? Theres a bit of a reading issue with those stairs...

Truth be said,it doesnt seem like they want a fight,they never attack her directly,they do however annoy the shit out of her,as if trying to make her leave
True. I reckon they dont want a war with the Giants.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
you all are forgettng one detail.... the black goblin chieftain or was it just one of his lieutenants kidnapped Frida's puppies to raise them as animals of war, either to make cavalry or srenghten the tribe, however MC went and killed the leader in the mine, so the black gobllins's plans have been put on hold.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
They almost suceed though,Grug had already left home and left to live on the temple,Frida is the one who seems to be way too stubborn to give up her point

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Well until Tinkerer confirms otherwise Oakly is just a walking tree with no origin or explanation for his existence :ROFLMAO:

True. Again depends on what Tinkerer decides. In that case all children u have with Erevi post-Succubus are all Drow.

Have you tried clicking JUST before the first step? Theres a bit of a reading issue with those stairs...

Or Incubus

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

Maybe not a war, but a raid would be cool

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No as the MC is no high Elf, they are just Demi or Half Elves
you all are forgettng one detail.... the black goblin chieftain or was it just one of his lieutenants kidnapped Frida's puppies to raise them as animals of war, either to make cavalry or srenghten the tribe, however MC went and killed the leader in the mine, so the black gobllins's plans have been put on hold.
I don't think that Goblin was anything higher than a Leutnant for the War Chief... he was just a bit stronger than the avarage Black Goblin

Axelf787

May 2, 2021
Did anyone use the sneak option to get into the orc stonghold tower at the top of the dark forest mountain? I'm curious to know where the secret entrance is. I just used Oakly and the smash option!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Did anyone use the sneak option to get into the orc stonghold tower at the top of the dark forest mountain? I'm curious to know where the secret entrance is. I just used Oakly and the smash option!
nah... I killed every orc (in the hope that someday a she-orc would seek MC to save her race from extinction even if it would result in half-orcs)

• Haha

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Honestly I mixed up my saves in the earlys and ended up deleting my normal file. Been playing with a mutant MC since. It's too much work to rebuild a normal save from scratch now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That was a goblin Boss. Bosses are leutenants or lesser leaders who have the toughness to be on charge but do not have a first-mate so cannot be a Cheif.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
They almost suceed though,Grug had already left home and left to live on the temple,Frida is the one who seems to be way too stubborn to give up her point
Grug left because Frida was tired of his shit. While they started happy Grug got dumber with age (the affliction of all male giants) & Frida even cought him with Hilde once. So yeah was was kicked out by Frida, not driven out by the Goblins.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Or Incubus
They are not born through the ritual or another demon so they will not be demons.

The ritual was specifically to give Nergal the power link needed to send a demonic soul to possess the egg at the moment of conception.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Do we have incubus in this or is that just postulation?
I think there is a could chance the MC might turn out to be incubus lol, it would fit his character
Pretty sure MC is just a human from what I've been told. But Incubi do exist as the male counterpart to Succubi. No idea if one will show up tho.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So just spoke with Oksana in the storage room. She asks me to help Dust the other room (one I'm in) & she will be in when shes down in there. Nothing is happening or showing on the screen. Is the version I'm playing broken or am I missing a next step here? 20220401_181611.jpg

Thanks if anyone can help. If I'm the idiot that fine. But I'm not gonna waste my time if it's a site problem.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes in folklore they are & depending on the setting Goblins are either Fae or Goblinoids. In this setting it is the latter.
Pretty much all creatures that aren't Human, Beast, Demon, or Magical Constructs are Fae, based on various folklore from around the world.

But it's not really something we can debate though because the only facts that matter here is what Tinkerer imagines them to be.

All Hail Tinkerer!!

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
So just spoke with Oksana in the storage room. She asks me to help Dust the other room (one I'm in) & she will be in when shes down in there. Nothing is happening or showing on the screen. Is the version I'm playing broken or am I missing a next step here? View attachment 1734310

Thanks if anyone can help. If I'm the idiot that fine. But I'm not gonna waste my time if it's a site problem.
Check barrel in the top left corner, then talk to Zara

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes