Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Something is wrong here. But Grug does not seem to be that handicapped. He think he was playing tricks on Frida
Grug wasn't the smartest to begin with, but he reverted to childlike charakter and eventually even got violent with Frida, which is when she couldn't handle him anymore and told him to leave

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I'm now on my fourth attempt at this game. I deleted my original save by accident which blows but it's my fault so I decided to start over. On Attempt 2 Frida glitched out and every time I talked to her it went right to me giving her veggies dialog. Did other quests, sleep for like 50 days and she was still doing it so I decided to start over again. Attempt 3 the vampire girls in the grave yard glitched out. I captured human bandit and brought em back but they wouldn't take him. I captured a bat breeder and brought that back and still wouldn't take it. Eventually the 7 night time limit came up and I got a game over. So here's hoping on attempt 4 nothing fucks up. I don't remember having these kinda of issues before but it's kinda of a bummer.
next time if you have issue send me a DM ;) due bug tracking and such

can anyone help me my file stopped working after i moved it to 2.70 i cant understand what this means am i going to have to restart
Did you copy also the Global.file with the saves? its the brain that sees saved savefiles

cant find the apk for 2.70 pls help
APK is for Linux or mac? due the TEST version only for windows.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Something is wrong here. But Grug does not seem to be that handicapped. He think he was playing tricks on Frida
Nah hes not handicapped but have u noticed all the males are REALLY dumb? Apparently Grug wasent that thick when he was younger. But the men get dumber & more impulsive with size & age.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wow my dyslexia finally pays off lol I didn't even notice a problem with that sentence

I read it as
"Grug isn't that handicapped, he was onto Frida's tricks"

Edit: update seems I was wrong anyway :p, back to -1 for dyslexia
As a fellow dyslexic im'a say that made my head hurt lol

g.g

Nov 8, 2021
next time if you have issue send me a DM ;) due bug tracking and such

Did you copy also the Global.file with the saves? its the brain that sees saved savefiles

APK is for Linux or mac? due the TEST version only for windows.
For Android

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1648847919803.png
Hi there!
It's been about a week since test build 2.70 was released. I've since been working on the missing scenes and fixing some bugs. I still have some animations left to render and some stuff to add to the game. I'll need the rest of the week to finish that. So, I plan to release version 2.71 on Monday, likely closer to midnight CET. It always takes longer than expected:-/.
Version 2.71 will be for all patrons and operating systems (at least the ones I usually support).
Enjoy your weekends!

Tinkerer.​

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
getting error with the save, you got older version or bit older save?
due something is changed in the coding. DiD you use a mod or something?

is it a windows save or linux or Mac?
red dragon Emperor

Aug 20, 2019
getting error with the save, you got older version or bit older save?
due something is changed in the coding. DiD you use a mod or something?

is it a windows save or linux or Mac?
red dragon Emperor
i use windows as of mods i dont remember because it been a few months since i played and just got a new computer so i transferred everything to a new hdd

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
View attachment 1734832
Hi there!
It's been about a week since test build 2.70 was released. I've since been working on the missing scenes and fixing some bugs. I still have some animations left to render and some stuff to add to the game. I'll need the rest of the week to finish that. So, I plan to release version 2.71 on Monday, likely closer to midnight CET. It always takes longer than expected:-/.
Version 2.71 will be for all patrons and operating systems (at least the ones I usually support).
Enjoy your weekends!

Tinkerer.​
Guess I'm done playing for a bit

Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
I liked this update but not gonna lie kinda of a shame that we couln't get Moly. Also is the cowgirl interactible in this update?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Ogres are just dumb. Maghda is a bit smarter but not by much let's be honest. Before the promise of a good dicking her first thought was "eat the human".
Yeah,the only thing who convinced her otherwise was oral sex and a PG potion,just to make sure

Reactions: DomWolf

sid60

Dec 11, 2019
the test running smooth so far running better than old files love the port can put a lot in that part of game

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I liked this update but not gonna lie kinda of a shame that we couln't get Moly. Also is the cowgirl interactible in this update?
No I beleive the Cowgirl is not in this update. Bit I recon the whole "Molly & Taurus" thing was setting up her inclusion further down the line. Perhaps she will be their daughter who survived the slaughter.

If so mabey she starts surviving off woods & later would start stealing from the farm? I could imagine Grug or Oakly catching her in the act or perhaps mentioning they saw a beast on the farm.

MC would then follow clues back to Taurus' Cave & find her there perhaps?

All speculation on my part tbh.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes