seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Most likely is but I never expected it to be the MC's blood relative

You said 2 cribs, that means the half-sister can be impregnated as well, huh?

1 more thing I want to mention is this idea of mine sounds crazy but who knows? You might get a dryad as a monster girl from Oakly who happens to be his daughter in the future
Well,dryads are born from trees that are somewhat special,and after growing enough,they bound themselves to another tree and start a life protecting that area,Ents usually happen to defend them in some lores till they can grow enough to do their part to defend the forest,so maybe the acorns are fruits of those trees,and Oakly asked for your help...or maybe Oakly litteraly lost his balls and asked someone else to retrieve them

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Ok I sent my last question before I saw u put this on here... if it is a Cowgirl I wanna know how non of the characters have mentioned her looks lol. Surely she would look like a half-bovine baby (I know she will probs grow sexy BUT as a baby dare I say freakish to the peasant eye?)
Meh, the MC fucked with monster girls way more hideous before

vylinor

Mar 6, 2020
Hi,
I heard in past updates that the MC will have a daughter from Shakala.
Shakala does not give birth to girl, she always gives birth to warriors. Tried many times, but not happened ..
Can someone help with the solution for this? Am I trying wrong somethings ?

p.s: Even tried with Sequia, but they're still giving birth to warriors.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi,
I heard in past updates that the MC will have a daughter from Shakala.
Shakala does not give birth to girl, she always gives birth to warriors. Tried many times, but not happened ..
Can someone help with the solution for this? Am I trying wrong somethings ?

p.s: Even tried with Sequia, but they're still giving birth to warriors.
use the uncensor patch

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Can't find it but I thought I read someone said 120 before. I just noticed I have 116 quest so far. Pretty sure I go all of them but I'm questioning myself now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can't find it but I thought I read someone said 120 before. I just noticed I have 116 quest so far. Pretty sure I go all of them but I'm questioning myself now.
Not every Quest has an entry in the Questlog and some are mandatory failed.
You are likely on the save side with that number

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
If you are playing with saved files coming from any old version, you've probably missed the early quests that have been added very recently in the game (i.e. you've been too far advanced in the story within your old saves to trigger them).

The "Mass For The Pious" present is present in the game data but still can't be activated (unless a very recent change in the game).

2 of the new quests are exclusive (i.e. you get one or the other, not both).

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
ask for help
How to trigger these four tasks?
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Quest 104: Check Point [main]
Quest 10: Size Matters!
Quest 100: Mass For The Pious
Quest 105: A Pet For My Girl

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
If you are playing with saved files coming from any old version, you've probably missed the early quests that have been added very recently in the game (i.e. you've been too far advanced in the story within your old saves to trigger them).

The "Mass For The Pious" present is present in the game data but still can't be activated (unless a very recent change in the game).

2 of new quests are exclusive (i.e. you get one or the other, not both).
Dammit

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
ask for help

- Early quest 10 (Size Matters!) has been -probably- implemented in version 2.51.

- Early quests 104 (Check Point) and 105 (A Pet For My Girl) have been added in version 2.51.

If you've used a previous saved file (i.e. a save file before version 2.51) and have passed the concerned events (or have missed them during playing), it's too late for these 3 former quests: you can't activate them anymore.

- Quest 100 (Mass For The Pious) is present but not implemented, so it's impossible to get it (i.e. common event 375 noted as "not in use" and never called):

Code:
  Id=375  Name="NIU"
    CallCommonEvent(720)
    PluginCommand("Quest Add 100")
    PluginCommand("Quest 100 Change Description Entry To 2")
    PluginCommand("Quest 100 Complete Objective 1")
    PluginCommand("Quest 100 Show Objective 2")
    PluginCommand("Quest 100 Show Reward 2")
    PluginCommand("Quest 100 Claim Reward 1")
    PluginCommand("Quest Set Completed 100")
    PluginCommand("Quest 100 Complete All Objectives")
    PluginCommand("Quest 100 Fail Objective 100")

Last edited:
Reactions: fengyuan

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
ask for help

104: Talk to the guard north of Northen Forest before speaking with the mayor.

10: Fix Frida's lock & rescue her puppies. Then ask if shes lonely. Offer services. After u first her you'll trigger the quest.

100: If u have had sex with Ziva in the Temple u already did. It just dosent register on the Questlog.

105: Keep giving Mia firewood & doing stuff with her until she says she is depressed & takes about her old dog.

Reactions: fengyuan
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes