Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So it is only with her? Major character? Any preview pics of said girl?
...it's the stable girl.
You might also block yourself from other content since in order to charm her you learn a spell that allows the MC to transform his appearance... though he can't really controll it, which causes quiet some funny moments.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Well I am interested in the game, but that it is the only thing that is putting me off from it, but your saying that in game it is in fact avoidable?
There is also the werewolf and Goblin content which is also avoidable. But you lose Mia and the goblin girls

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
There is also the werewolf and Goblin content which is also avoidable. But you lose Mia and the goblin girls
Thinking about it you can continue with Mia just fine. But beastality is two way street so you lose a few characters if your not into it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wouldn't consider Goblins as Beasts.... if you go that far Venomina and Erevi would also account to that, not to mention Mahgda, etc.
We are likely to see more Beastiality along the way as more half animal/half human girls will be implemented, so I am not to sure how much this game will be his fetish in the long run.

Aside from Beth actually haveing sex with Samson (the Horse) I don't think there is any real beasiality in this game though (voyarism scene).
Ok Mia get mounted by the MC while looking like a Direwolf for a few seconds before his transformation rewerds, but it's still manageable, to avoid the Werewolf scene just don't buy and give her the red riding hood costume

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Vampires are a grey area but to me they are beast. Because even through to don't fully transform like werewolves their abilities are generally agreed to come for bat's. That can be debated but it's just my thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Vampires are a grey area but to me they are beast. Because even through to don't fully transform like werewolves their abilities are generally agreed to come for bat's. That can be debates but it's just my thoughts.
Granted bats are not considered beast but neither are snakes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Vampires are a grey area but to me they are beast. Because even through to don't fully transform like werewolves their abilities are generally agreed to come for bat's. That can be debates but it's just my thoughts.
But they have the mind and the body of a human, so you can't call sex beastiality... I mean they wouldn't let the MC do them in their bat form for sure... he'd freaking impale them:devilish:
If anything I'd argue that the batbreeder is beastiality

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Granted bats are not considered beast but neither are snakes

Aside from Beth actually haveing sex with Samson (the Horse) I don't think there is any real beasiality in this game though (voyarism scene).
Ok Mia get mounted by the MC while looking like a Direwolf for a few seconds before his transformation rewerds, but it's still manageable, to avoid the Werewolf scene just don't buy and give her the red riding hood costume

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
So what happens if you choose to fight with the treant & win instead of talking to him during the 1st encounter?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
There are 2 different wines on sale in the general store...
Since being drunk isn't a real status and only has a mentioning dureing the sniper minigame I am not to sure what else you'd mean.

..uhm... sorry I don't get what you are reffering to
Yeah that was not clear. My complete thought is beastiality is woman to beast, man to beast. The logic I use to identify these beast is any monster whose form or power is derived from an animal. That's just how I simplify it for me. Some would argue that though.

• Thinking Face

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
So when referring to omitting beastality I would not pick and choose. That will widen the range of characters to avoid for me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah that was not clear. My complete thought is beastiality is woman to beast, man to beast. The logic I use to identify these beast is any monster whose form or power is derived from an animal. That's just how I simplify it for me. Some would argue that though.
I define beastiality as a sexual intercourse between a human like being with a beast like being.
Where the beastlike must strongly refer to an animal.
Venomina or the batbreeder, Mia and the Werewolf and Beth and Centaur MC are the closest to beastility aside from the actual one between Beth and Samson.
How do you define "Beast"?
I'd say it's either haveing a mind focused only on instincts and/or the body of an animal.
Neither the Goblins, nor Maghda or the Vampires meet that criteria for me.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I define beastiality as a sexual intercourse between a human like being with a beast like being.
Where the beastlike must strongly refer to an animal.
Venomina or the batbreeder, Mia and the Werewolf and Beth and Centaur MC are the closest to beastility aside from the actual one between Beth and Samson.
How do you define "Beast"?
I'd say it's either haveing a mind focused only on instincts and/or the body of an animal.
Neither the Goblins, nor Maghda or the Vampires meet that criteria for me.
Yup, it's debatable. At least for me. One might even say I'm using a board brush. Maghda, goblins and evles are not beasts to me because there is no reference to any animal in their looks or abilities. Orcs however are a grey area for me because although magical in nature their appearance has boarlike features. But I'll decide more on them being magical creatures most times. I just prefer not to get locked into thinking more or less of a creature because it can talk or how well it can.

• Thinking Face

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Na man Bestially is sex between human and animal, anthropomorphized (human/animal blends) creatures are in furry or monster territory, ie Batbreeder and werewolfs aren't bestiality.

Reactions: HD HD
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes