Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is this the full game or demo?
It's WIP so definitely not "full", and don't know about Demo, would you call 242 movies files/4605 picture files, around 28 Fuck partners, each on average with around 5-6 sex scenes a Demo?

kasier>

May 1, 2022
no i was just wondering before i download it
the idea of starting from nothing and making it to top in a rpg game like this is exciting

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Vastro

What menu is this, I seen a bunch of complaints about it but I've never experienced it. is it an android problem? Compressed? mac?
So when you go to the Quest Log in the pause Menu you have that list of quests right. Well in some of the versions I play (& some peoples versions on here apparently) the part that explains you're objectives ect... is completly black.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So when you go to the Quest Log in the pause Menu you have that list of quests right. Well in some of the versions I play (& some peoples versions on here apparently) the part that explains you're objectives ect... is completly black.
Yeah I know the Quest log, Just never seen it happen in any of my games (I don't use the quest log much, only when the game seems to stall), is this on the PC version? Full/Compressed?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah I know the Quest log, Just never seen it happen in any of my games (I don't use the quest log much, only when the game seems to stall), is this on the PC version? Full/Compressed?
Not sure about the other versions. Mine happens on free sites.

juancj0710

May 13, 2021
this is a list than have all the walktrought of game, walk to walk, this list help me to finish the game.

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Nah some versions seem to be broken on that menu. Not sure if the official Patreon version has the Quest Log as intended but yeah the versions I play also have black screen on those. Not sure if that can be fixed tbh.
Okay, got it. Thanks for explaining.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
this is a list than have all the walktrought of game, walk to walk, this list help me to finish the game.

How long does it take to watch all of those videos?

Anyway, I prefer the walkthrought included with the game. Something to give me some direction/hint rather than playing the whole game for me.

cause the scene with the horse and beth is missing for me
You need the decensor patch in the OP.

Reactions: Doorknob22

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Nah some versions seem to be broken on that menu. Not sure if the official Patreon version has the Quest Log as intended but yeah the versions I play also have black screen on those. Not sure if that can be fixed tbh.
happens when using joiplay for instance.
just dropping a pc version into an emulator doesn't always provide a working android version. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: tommyjohne
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes