PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Why are people so inte

Is this were we get our new zombie girlfriend? Finally some fresh... err... matured meat?
No offense but zombies & skeletons make the worst type of monster girls but if it's something like a Frankenstein's monster, it's a different story. Just think of Sally the ragdoll

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

Hi again!
Just letting you know I'm still alive. I don't have any particularly big news today. Work is progressing pretty well. I finished another scene this/last week, and started programming the new quests. The quest for the magical-book-of-girls is complete. So that is now definitely in. All the new maps are also complete and functioning (although still devoid of NPC's/quests). I still wish to add one last sex scene and finish programming the remaining quests, so still a few more weeks of work left, but I'm finally starting to feel things are coming together.
Have a wonderful week!

Tinkererw View attachment 1855123
Might be wrong about this but I'm pretty sure that's the remains of the mc's mom if she's really a ghost

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Probably the remains of the books previous owner.
This is completly baseless assumption... but it looks like he is holding a ring there, so I'd rather expect it's the remains of a powerful Mage/Necromancer and the MC unearthes it in an attempt to cream another Goblin Womb.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Probably the remains of the books previous owner.
This is completly baseless assumption... but it looks like he is holding a ring there, so I'd rather expect it's the remains of a powerful Mage/Necromancer and the MC unearthes it in an attempt to cream another Goblin Womb.
1654618805135.png
Its more a Coin than a ring, could have to do with gettting the book.
Tinkerer said atleast he would try to make it early game item. so people can use it as pregnancy checker and such.
((due now its bit hard for some girls, less 5 days checking if it worked)).

Reactions: DomWolf and a1n1d1

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This is completly baseless assumption...
Yes and no. Its baseless because I have no way of proving if it is true or false.

But I'm going by the fact it's the pic used when he confirmed the quest for said Log Book is complete. So the likleyhood of it being a scene from that quest is high enough to make the guess. As you said could be to do with Black Goblin Girl.

but it looks like he is holding a ring there, so I'd rather expect it's the remains of a powerful Mage/Necromancer and the MC unearthes it in an attempt to cream another Goblin Womb.
But this is also a baseless assumption as well as we have no idea what this object even does.

We can all play the baseless game my friend. Theories are just that. :p

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
View attachment 1856922
Its more a Coin than a ring, could have to do with gettting the book.
Tinkerer said atleast he would try to make it early game item. so people can use it as pregnancy checker and such.
((due now its bit hard for some girls, less 5 days checking if it worked)).
Yes and no. Its baseless because I have no way of proving if it is true or false.

But I'm going by the fact it's the pic used when he confirmed the quest for said Log Book is complete. So the likleyhood of it being a scene from that quest is high enough to make the guess. As you said could be to do with Black Goblin Girl.

But this is also a baseless assumption as well as we have no idea what this object even does.

We can all play the baseless game my friend. Theories are just that. :p
I know what that is! It's the medalion to open the gummi bears's great book !

ffff_98

May 8, 2021
I cannot progress in game. I cannot get another quests. I checked youtube and there is a quest for helping Baron. I cannot get quest and also I cannot get sex with Baker

I have done 100 quest total. 18 main quests an 82 side quests. The last main quest I done is Restore the Temple and the last side quest I done is Mother and Child Dist.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I cannot progress in game. I cannot get another quests. I checked youtube and there is a quest for helping Baron. I cannot get quest and also I cannot get sex with Baker

I have done 100 quest total. 18 main quests an 82 side quests. The last main quest I done is Restore the Temple and the last side quest I done is Mother and Child Dist.
  1. Bake with Rosy (the Baker) until she likes you,
  2. talk to her about her boyfriend,
  3. find his corpse and return his ring as proof of death,
  4. bang her brains out until she gives birth,
  5. keep banging her until the barons steward asks her for stuff
Edit: The extra banging after she has given birth isn't strictly necessary for the quest to continue, thats mainly because she is one of the hottest short stacks in the game :D.

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
It was asked many times along the years but I didn't find one so:

Is there an item variables list out there ? It's annoying to pick one moonflower by one for the moonshine/skooma quest

Edit: Ok it's Item#97

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
for who normaly use : , First upload Items.json or System.Json of PQ.
(those 2 files are in the Data map.)
so you can see all the viables in the bottom with names. instead of just start putting 99 everyhwere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dictateur
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes