Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It was asked many times along the years but I didn't find one so:

Is there an item variables list out there ? It's annoying to pick one moonflower by one for the moonshine/skooma quest

Edit: Ok it's Item#97
for who normaly use : , First upload Items.json or System.Json of PQ.
so you can see all the viables in the bottom with names. instead of just start putting 99 everyhwere.
Are you sure about using the system.jsn first, I always did it after
\www\data\Items.json for the item name
\www\data\System.json for the variable names

or you could use
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Are you sure about using the system.jsn first, I always did it after
\www\data\Items.json for the item name
\www\data\System.json for the variable names

or you could use
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
yea first item or system to see the values of it than the save game
other way around could work at times but than loading other save would put you on coooldown to do it again
atleast that happend couple times for me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It was asked many times along the years but I didn't find one so:

Is there an item variables list out there ? It's annoying to pick one moonflower by one for the moonshine/skooma quest

Edit: Ok it's Item#97
You can plant and later harvest up to 16 Flowers in the Garden upfront the new house if I recall correctly

Reactions: Dictateur

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yea first item or system to see the values of it than the save game
other way around could work at times but than loading other save would put you on coooldown to do it again
atleast that happend couple times for me
:unsure:
I've never tried that way before... just been playing with it, the order doesn't seem to matter, each .jsn file seems to count against your usage total you just don't get the cooldown message until you load a save.

Though if you load the save first you can load multiple jsn files into it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think it is 15-20 days (goblin 15, humans 20) the children never age except the 2 special ones
not quiet correct... MCs offspring mature from babies to children, though I am not sure how long that takes.
Their reactions change from mumbling to coherent sentences.
Also in Rosys case once children can talk normally you can hire them as farmhands for your fields in Weirdwood.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
not quiet correct... MCs offspring mature from babies to children, though I am not sure how long that takes.
Their reactions change from mumbling to coherent sentences.
Also in Rosys case once children can talk normally you can hire them as farmhands for your fields in Weirdwood.
Babies become full grown children within 15 days after birth I beleive.
My bad, What can I say... I put them in bellies, I don't really pay much attention once they come out.

OZ2100

Apr 7, 2022
So question. I noticed we can make Alice join the mass but she needs to be "enlightened" anyone know how to do that? Been disciplining her alot and no option.

Also more individual scenes with erevi and the succubus plz lord Tink.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So question. I noticed we can make Alice join the mass but she needs to be "enlightened" anyone know how to do that? Been disciplining her alot and no option.

Also more individual scenes with erevi and the succubus plz lord Tink.
When you see she has messed up (on the floor sitting in a mess) you can disciplin her. Keep doing that & she should eventually join mass.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Japanese has two type of NTR after all.
Three types, only Netorare counts for F95 Tags, Only Netori in this game.
  • NTR (Netorare) ( 寝取られ ) which literally translates to "taken away by sleeping with." is a genre focused on infidelity in which storylines typically focus on the internal emotional distress/trauma caused by one member in a relationship cheating on the other. This cheating is mostly non-consensual which involves deceit, manipulation and lies, blackmail or drugging or forced and in the end the partner cheating gives in to the perpetrator. It used commonly when FMC cheats on MC causing him emotional trauma because most stories are MC focused.
    Or in Simple vague terms people use as when Douche steals MC's partner.
  • (Netorase) is basically a willing cuckold. MC is actually wanting and willing to make FMC to have sex with other people .
  • (Netori)[Most Popular] FMC is cheating (consensual unlike NTR(netorare) ) with MC on her partner.
    Or in Simple vague terms people use as when MC steals other girls.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Three types, only Netorare counts for F95 Tags, Only Netori in this game.
  • NTR (Netorare) ( 寝取られ ) which literally translates to "taken away by sleeping with." is a genre focused on infidelity in which storylines typically focus on the internal emotional distress/trauma caused by one member in a relationship cheating on the other. This cheating is mostly non-consensual which involves deceit, manipulation and lies, blackmail or drugging or forced and in the end the partner cheating gives in to the perpetrator. It used commonly when FMC cheats on MC causing him emotional trauma because most stories are MC focused.
    Or in Simple vague terms people use as when Douche steals MC's partner.
  • (Netorase) is basically a willing cuckold. MC is actually wanting and willing to make FMC to have sex with other people and felt pleasure from seeing them.
  • (Netori)[Most Popular] FMC is cheating (consensual unlike NTR(netorare) ) with MC on her partner.
    Or in Simple vague terms people use as when MC steals other girls.
To avoid confusion why hasent anyone differentiated the 3? So NTR for the 1st as described the NTRS for the 2nd & NTRI for the 3rd. Would clear up alot of confusion I think.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes