seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
one exterminatus coming your way....

Pathfinder desribes gnomes are stealthy triksters and pranksters, when living among other races they become shopkkepers leaving combat to sturdier races like dwarves. Gnomes are also described ashaving numerous intimate relationships during their lives and monogamy is exceedingly rare... that means a female gnome would be pulling pranks on people and she'd be as horny as the peasant.
Oh,we got a Pathfinder conosseur here...these seem rare outside an rpg forum lately

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I suspect they will look like bat breeders.
More interesting for me is, will the method of raising their affection remain the same?.
nope, due you will fuck them in the wild.
they wont be captured, the others cells get something at one point
((that is Tinkerer's plan))

Reactions: TSSG59

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I haven't played this game in ages and just decided to check it out again. I do have some questions and hope you guys could help me out :)

1. Where do I find Reanna? I read about her in a walkthrough but I just can't remember who/where she is.
2. Who is Julia and where do I find her? Once again, I can't remember who she was haha
3. I am struggling to have Sex with Rosy. She always shoots me down when we're baking. How do I actually get to have sex with her?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I haven't played this game in ages and just decided to check it out again. I do have some questions and hope you guys could help me out :)

1. Where do I find Reanna? I read about her in a walkthrough but I just can't remember who/where she is.
2. Who is Julia and where do I find her? Once again, I can't remember who she was haha
3. I am struggling to have Sex with Rosy. She always shoots me down when we're baking. How do I actually get to have sex with her?
1) Reanna is one of the 3 vampire girls. She is first met when u go to the Cematery at night during "Cematery Rumours".

2) Julia is MC's younger half-sister. Continue the main questline on the Qetesh side.

3) If u are at the point where u can ask for aex give her a Special Pastry. Make Pastries with Moonflower Pollen (make 2) give 1st one for BJ & the 2nd for FJ.

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes