DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ahhh!... you believe everything drunk people say :p because the way I remember it she told her god to fuck off before jumping on the MC's cock. (paraphrasing a far from perfect memory). That's a resignation in my books, but meh!, guilty heads hold different memories. Quitters remorse is a bitch.

PS: the "actually" was uncalled for, I asked a sincere question.
You asked a question & I said "yes actually" i did not think of that phrase in any bad way. I was reacting to you're question of if that was said. I am sorry if that came across condescending or rude.

I dont beleive everything drunk people say but people who are drunk have no filter & are more likley to be completly open about things that happen to them.

Reactions: Stil996

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Once u finish the vampire story they move into the Castle & u can fuck them to make baby gargoyles.
Hold up. Which castle are you referring to? I might have to dig through the questlog to see if I fucked up that questline lmao.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hold up. Which castle are you referring to? I might have to dig through the questlog to see if I fucked up that questline lmao.
The only way to fuck up that questline is if you killed them. (as far as the Vamps are concerned)

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
This game definitely needs some more fan signatures. I would like to have one with Erevi's daughter.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
The only way to fuck up that questline is if you killed them. (as far as the Vamps are concerned)
It's been so long I really can't remember lmao
Is the castle the ruins north of the cemetery? That place looks "deserted" to me but I vaguely remember being in there for a quest way back when haha

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is the castle the ruins north of the cemetery? That place looks "deserted" to me but I vaguely remember being in there for a quest way back when haha
Keep going west along the western road (past the Cematery & Inn) then you reach a ruined Tower. North of that is Castle Tepes where the vampires will later move in. After u kill their Master

Reactions: PalmFace and M3ntir

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You would have been there before hunting werewolfs with Oksana, DomWolf has you covered for directions, though to this day I want to call it castle Tapas, always makes me peckish

Zukzukarr

Sep 4, 2018
Just lost my 50 hours, no cheat save file :(

Could anyone who has something close to it upload it? I'm even ok with 2.60 whatever. Just don't wanna see all that grind go to waste lol.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just lost my 50 hours, no cheat save file :(

Could anyone who has something close to it upload it? I'm even ok with 2.60 whatever. Just don't wanna see all that grind go to waste lol.
How'd you manage that ??
use Saveeditor to boost your stats and you can blitz through 50hours of normal play in a few minutes, just put them back when you get to the appropriate point if you want to play honestly.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I found this on Discord and I think it's much better than a WT. Total of 130 quests in 2.81.
View attachment 2145753
I don't get it!, sure it's good for figuring out how to streamline your playthrough if you want a specific piece of content (which doesn't really help Noob players). For just playing the game it feels excessive to requirements, while failing to address the real stumbling blocks like needing x number of children before certain quests trigger or answering why some pregnancies seem soft locked at times.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't get it!, sure it's good for figuring out how to streamline your playthrough if you want a specific piece of content (which doesn't really help Noob players). For just playing the game it feels excessive to requirements, while failing to address the real stumbling blocks like needing x number of children before certain quests trigger or answering why some pregnancies seem soft locked at times.
God imagine how complicated that would get lol. But it's a start in a way & a pretty good effort on the OPs part I would say.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
God imagine how complicated that would get lol. But it's a start in a way & a pretty good effort on the OPs part I would say.
I don't think it would be that complicated, it's a big chart because the are lots of quests, but there aren't many that require things that aren't obvious. For example, adding a tag next to "mothers ring" that says "Requires 5 children in temple" doesn't require much extra effort.
After all this is the kind of stuff people "need" in a walkthrough, the chart as it stands is really only good as a reference for those of us who help with Noob questions

Reactions: Yamemai

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't think it would be that complicated, it's a big chart because the are lots of quests, but there aren't many that require things that aren't obvious. For example, adding a tag next to "mothers ring" that says "Requires 5 children in temple" doesn't require much extra effort.
After all this is the kind of stuff people "need" in a walkthrough, the chart as it stands is really only good as a reference for those of us who help with Noob questions
I'm talking necessarily about the notes/bulletins... I'm just thinking how expensive & convoluted this could get as the game expands & grows :ROFLMAO:

Note: I'm looking at this from the perspective of a Dyslexic. Once I figured it out I was good but took me a bit to wrap my head around it lol

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I agree that it needs some more requirement details. There isn't many of those anyway (number of children, number of goblin, time seeing ghost).

I like it because it does not feel like "step-by-step instruction" and "must be this way" like a WT. It gives a sense of "freedom" in choosing which path to go, especially first time from the beginning.

Reactions: Yamemai and DomWolf

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
It's definitely not the kind of chart you need to play through the game, but its still kind of useful. AFAIK I've played through everything but I "only" have 122 quests completed. A few have been missed. This chart allowed me to notice theres one more quest I could unlock by having more incest with the little sister, for example.

It would be a little crazy to try to follow it religiously to hit 130/130, but it can help you notice where you can unlock a little more content.

Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I found this on Discord and I think it's much better than a WT. Total of 130 quests in 2.81.
View attachment 2145753
Its fan made on the server, so its always bit later than the Walkthrough that Tinkerer makes for the content.
its very usefull for the second time playing, like most said, dont show that you need X childeren but overall you can see how the game flows in the questing side of PQ.

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes