Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's definitely not the kind of chart you need to play through the game, but its still kind of useful. AFAIK I've played through everything but I "only" have 122 quests completed. A few have been missed. This chart allowed me to notice theres one more quest I could unlock by having more incest with the little sister, for example.

It would be a little crazy to try to follow it religiously to hit 130/130, but it can help you notice where you can unlock a little more content.
Yeah... thats basicall what I said, so you are agreeing with me
I don't get it!, sure it's good for figuring out how to streamline your playthrough if you want a specific piece of content (which doesn't really help Noob players). ...
... Why does it sound like you're arguing?

It's good as a reference, poor as a walkthrough.

Reactions: M3ntir

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Sure, I wasn't disagreeing.

Anyhow, I hope the next update comes soon; feels like I haven't played this game in waaayyy too long! It's one of my favorites!

Reactions: Bloodhunter

TheLewdGamer

Apr 19, 2020
Just asking any more content doe hilde like her getting pregnant or we cucking the giant chief yet or still way far in the future

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
would it be possible to add the option of switching off so that the ladies are not offended when mc is not at home for a long time because it is terribly annoying when there are several ladies at the same time?

Reactions: John-18

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
would it be possible to add the option of switching off so that the ladies are not offended when mc is not at home for a long time because it is terribly annoying when there are several ladies at the same time?
1667829474983.png
but there is a rumer that is coming to the game in a form of a cheat

• Haha
Reactions: Truxima and DomWolf

Eikes

Jul 23, 2017
So with the Witch quest, I have everyting I need (Pumpkin, Blue Lilly, Spider Eggs and Cave Nectar), but she is not reappearing in the hut?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

"Tinkerers Update News"

1667856778884.png
Hello!
Just wanted to let you know that things are coming together quite rapidly now. All maps have now been completed and I am currently working on the fourth quest, out of six in total. Although I still have some cutscene images left to make, and a bunch of dialogue left to write for sex scenes (I tend to struggle with that). I am fairly optimistic I can start playtesting by the end of the week. Internal testing and bug fixing usually takes about 5 days, so I estimate a test build release for Nergalites on the 19th of November.
The final release (available to all), including an additional scene, will drop at least one week later, but before the end of the month.
I know it's been a long wait; this update has been a bit of a struggle. After this I hope to do a series of smaller updates, so I can drop content more regularly and implement improvements faster.

Have a great week everyone!

Tinkerer​

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
would you remove insulting girls when you spend a long period of time away from home because it's annoying or at least add an option to turn it off?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2153820
Hello!
Just wanted to let you know that things are coming together quite rapidly now. All maps have now been completed and I am currently working on the fourth quest, out of six in total. Although I still have some cutscene images left to make, and a bunch of dialogue left to write for sex scenes (I tend to struggle with that). I am fairly optimistic I can start playtesting by the end of the week. Internal testing and bug fixing usually takes about 5 days, so I estimate a test build release for Nergalites on the 19th of November.
The final release (available to all), including an additional scene, will drop at least one week later, but before the end of the month.
I know it's been a long wait; this update has been a bit of a struggle. After this I hope to do a series of smaller updates, so I can drop content more regularly and implement improvements faster.

Tinkerer​
Whenever he says '' I'm going to do smaller updates'', it ends up with bigger or even larger updates which is totally fine with me. He really likes to jinx it for himself LOL.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2153820
Hello!

Tinkerer​
Making a new type of potion, huh?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Whenever he says '' I'm going to do smaller updates'', it ends up with bigger or even larger updates which is totally fine with me. He really likes to jinx it for himself LOL.
the game wouldn't have so many funny moments if Tinkerer wasn't also a comedian.
Making a new type of potion, huh?
I think it's the bait for the bat breeders

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
had to do with that the mainstory temple vs tower was bit neglacted so he wanted to work on that, so on and off on the mainstory. But knowing him he always goes overboard, but people loved it so wasnt really complaint, but people now hope (bit more vocial) that he finish some of the side girls before adding new one

Reactions: CptRexx

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I think I've killed Venomina, starved her to death maybe. I put her on hold and didn't visit, when I collected the one batch of spider eggs she didn't appear and is nowhere to be found in the cave. This is in one of the 12 games I'm presently playing on different sites and browsers, it is the first time I've come across this.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Quest: A Larger Home for Julia
Activation requirements: Having 4 children with Julia
Another pointless quest because you have to wait at least 10 days for the 1st child and during those days the other ladies are pissed off that mc is not at home and how can you not get upset when there are quests that take up several days in the game all the time. I ask the developer to remove the fact that the ladies are pissed off at mc when he is not at home for a long time.

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
Quest: A Larger Home for Julia
Activation requirements: Having 4 children with Julia
Another pointless quest because you have to wait at least 10 days for the 1st child and during those days the other ladies are pissed off that mc is not at home and how can you not get upset when there are quests that take up several days in the game all the time. I ask the developer to remove the fact that the ladies are pissed off at mc when he is not at home for a long time.
There is a solution in the game for ladies being pissed. It's even made into a game mechanic. Just continue the questlines and see, before calling stuff pointless.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes