Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
ahahahhaha
Blueish lady?... the only woman I can think of is the "Ghost" in the Temple. Did u meet her in the Temple? If so shes not importen right now. If u have gotten Ziva pregnant (& made the children's room) you'll have the objective of filling the Temple with kids (max 5 needed).

(I hope u lied to Oksana by the way ;))

After u have 5 kids in the Temple sleep until u get visited by the lady 2 times in bed. After that speak with Ziva & continue the story. You'll find out who she is in due time.
Blueish Lady??
OMG is she choking....anyone know the heimlich maneuver????
ahahhaha no no and yes after all that its just that when you talk to your kids in the basement of the temple they ask
who is that blueish lady

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ahahahhaha

ahahhaha no no and yes after all that its just that when you talk to your kids in the basement of the temple they ask
who is that blueish lady
I'm guessing they are talking about the goddess or the ghost DomWolf mentioned, though that doesn't rule out my first reaction, soo many choking hazards among their toys, maybe teach them CPR just to be safe. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Guz007 and DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So for the best pregnancy run this is a step by step. Some of it will rely on certain girls being in certain places so save just before u attempt this. This will also go by speed of pregnancy & it helps to carry lots of Special Pastries, Energy & Mana potions. Remeber this is to maximise pregnancies in the long run so some of the girls might not be repeatable impregnable yet but it's a plan ahead tyoe situation ;):

If u follow this guide then u can get somewhere between 14-16 girls preg in one day/night before u run out of Enhanced Fertility. Be sure to have everyone happy & start by sleeping at Temple:
•Ring the Bell (Ziva & Caleah) make sure u have an Energy Potion.
•Mass (Alice & Oksana)
•walk to Weirdwood to fuck Beth, Jenny (save spam to succeed), Rosy, Gwynneth & Victoria.
-If you're Familiar hasnt triggered sex already use you're Home bed to do that now.
•walk to Northe Forest & bang Mia.
•walk to Liandra's place. Have sex with Liandra (woods) & Luthien (cellar) DO NOT WASTE TIME WITH 3SOME.
•walk back to NF then Waystone to Forgotten Valley then walk to farm. It should be bed time so trigger sex with Julia by clicking on her bed.
+If they are not preg then u can attempt to use this last slice of time to Waystone to Tower in order to bang BatBreeder & Venomina. OR waystone to Goblin Forest, walk to Fridahiem & do Frida if u have time.

Goblins (15 days of pregnancy): because all goblins only take 15 days it's best to do all 4 of them in one run on the same day. They will rarely line up perfectly with the rest.

The vampires have a wopping 25 days pregnancy so do them separately as the likelihood of them lining up with everyone else is low.

Then depending on how you ran the main run (& how the next few updates go) go to Tower & sleep. That morning fuck Erevi, Succubus (& if need be Familiar, BB & Venomina). Waystone to Giants Campt to do Hilde then go to Goblin Forest, Fridahiem & bang Frida. Then waystone to Crossroads go do Maghda & then Vixenatrix.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
When is the release of next update
"I am fairly optimistic I can start playtesting by the end of the week. Internal testing and bug fixing usually takes about 5 days, so I estimate a test build release for Nergalites on the 19th of November.
The final release (available to all), including an additional scene, will drop at least one week later, but before the end of the month. "

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
we all talk about lying to Oksana and making sure she has a shard ring, but we all forget about the most important part... loot the 2 dead purifiers

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
we all talk about lying to Oksana and making sure she has a shard ring, but we all forget about the most important part... loot the 2 dead purifiers
Re-equip them with only daggers before entering the room with the master then sell or reuse their weapons and armour.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
"I am fairly optimistic I can start playtesting by the end of the week. Internal testing and bug fixing usually takes about 5 days, so I estimate a test build release for Nergalites on the 19th of November.
The final release (available to all), including an additional scene, will drop at least one week later, but before the end of the month. "
hows the new changelog looking?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
Looking to start a fresh playthrough after completing all the content in the game when the current version was v2.11 (hard to believe it's been ~2 years!). This time, I thought I'd be interesting to introduce a bit of roleplaying/decision making by allowing myself to turn down some of the encounters and/or characters even if that means losing access to their associated content. However, since I remember this game's quests being quite interconnected, I didn't want to play a significant portion of the game only to later find out that I gated myself from seemingly unrelated content based on a prior decision. For those deeply familiar with the game and it's progression, will I lose access to anything other than what I could think of below by making the following decisions? I would really appreciate any corrections and/or confirmations.

Choosing to kill Shakala
  • Shakala, Shakala's Daughter, Sequoia, Obeah and their associated scenes
  • Goblin Village and Kroggath Lair locations
  • All goblin-related quests and their associated rewards, including:
  • Spirit Potion recipe
  • Mighty Blow tactic
  • Weekly plunder tribute
  • The ability to instruct the goblins to guard Liandra's well from repeated grumpkin attacks
Choosing not to suggest keeping a bat breeder in the dungeon
  • Bat breeder captive and her associated scenes
  • A steady supply of crystalized eggs
  • The ability to restore fatigue and health in the dungeon after completing "Man Cave"
  • The guide linked in the OP lists the "Bat Breeder/My First Pet" quest as a prerequisite for "Let There Be Light", however the flowchart linked a few pages back does not. I'm assuming the guide is outdated as if true, this would prevent you from completing the main story, correct?
Choosing to open the vampires' coffin during the day
  • Adaobi, Reanna, Zsofia and their associated scenes
  • Castle Tepes location
  • All vampire-related quests and their associated rewards including access to vampiric powers
  • Will this prevent "The Witch Hunter" quest from triggering and hence any interaction with Oksana from occurring, meaning you'd eventually be unable to start "Spread the Good Word", meet your family, and finish the main quest?
Choosing to escape from the dragon with the gemstone
  • Vixenatrix and her associated scenes
  • The ability to re-enter the Dragon Cave location
  • I believe you need to use the key to escape in this scenario. Does this consume the key or are you still able to show it to Rosy to progress her quests?
Choosing not to bring the pink spider egg back to the Tower of Dread
  • Venomina and her associated scenes
  • Would you also loose access to the familiar and her associated quests as she can only be obtained as a reward from finishing the final Venomina-related quest or is there an alternate way to unlock her?

Reactions: BenF

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Looking to start a fresh playthrough after completing all the content in the game when the current version was v2.11 (hard to believe it's been ~2 years!). This time, I thought I'd be interesting to introduce a bit of roleplaying/decision making by allowing myself to turn down some of the encounters and/or characters even if that means losing access to their associated content. However, since I remember this game's quests being quite interconnected, I didn't want to play a significant portion of the game only to later find out that I gated myself from seemingly unrelated content based on a prior decision. For those deeply familiar with the game and it's progression, will I lose access to anything other than what I could think of below by making the following decisions? I would really appreciate any corrections and/or confirmations.

Choosing to kill Shakala
  • Spirit Potion recipe
  • Mighty Blow tactic
  • Weekly plunder tribute
  • The ability to instruct the goblins to guard Liandra's well from repeated grumpkin attacks
  • The ability to restore fatigue and health in the dungeon after completing "Man Cave"
  • The guide linked in the OP lists the "Bat Breeder/My First Pet" quest as a prerequisite for "Let There Be Light", however the flowchart linked a few pages back does not. I'm assuming the guide is outdated as if true, this would prevent you from completing the main story, correct?
  • Castle Tepes location
  • All vampire-related quests and their associated rewards including access to vampiric powers
  • Will this prevent "The Witch Hunter" quest from triggering and hence any interaction with Oksana from occurring, meaning you'd eventually be unable to start "Spread the Good Word", meet your family, and finish the main quest?
  • I believe you need to use the key to escape in this scenario. Does this consume the key or are you still able to show it to Rosy to progress her quests?
  • Would you also loose access to the familiar and her associated quests as she can only be obtained as a reward from finishing the final Venomina-related quest or is there an alternate way to unlock her?
Killing Shakala will mean u lose access to all Goblin content but I dont think it affects the rest of the game.

You need the BatBreeder to get "Domestic Issues" which involves giing the Oriental Outfit to Succubus. Not sure if it will affect the main plot tho... shes more recommended than anything.

The main plotline (I beleive) just skips Oksana's content & goes strate to Mouths To Feed if u havent finished Oksana's content (but again I'm not sure as I've never skipped it BUT I have read somewhere about that so I guess you'll be fine(?))

You MUST complete the spider content if u want the Familiar & her story. If yiure not too fussed tho then I think u should be fine.

Are there any other girls you are thinking of not persuing? You have to go on a date with Beth to learn the Summoning Spell which is vital for many questlines. You also have to at least be nice to Frida & gain her trust if u want the pups for Mia.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBakonBitz

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
You need the BatBreeder to get "Domestic Issues" which involves giing the Oriental Outfit to Succubus. Not sure if it will affect the main plot tho... shes more recommended than anything.
Good catch. Do you know if having the bat breeder in your dungeon but never interacting with her further/improving her affection would still allow "Domestic Issues" to trigger? The flowchart seems to suggest this would be the case.

You MUST complete the spider content if u want the Familiar & her story. If yiure not too fussed tho then I think u should be fine.
I think I've killed Venomina, starved her to death maybe. I put her on hold and didn't visit, when I collected the one batch of spider eggs she didn't appear and is nowhere to be found in the cave. This is in one of the 12 games I'm presently playing on different sites and browsers, it is the first time I've come across this.
In regards to Venomina, the above quote from a few pages back caught my interest. Does anyone know if Venomina is intended to permanently leave the game if not fed properly or is this just a bug?

Are there any other girls you are thinking of not persuing? You have to go on a date with Beth to learn the Summoning Spell which is vital for many questlines. You also have to at least be nice to Frida & gain her trust if u want the pups for Mia.
Both good to know for others who may not be interested in pursuing those two characters. The only other character I was interested in skipping was Vixenatrix, however I don't want to lose access to Rosy. Do you know if the key can be used both to escape and to be shown to Rosy later on?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Good catch. Do you know if having the bat breeder in your dungeon but never interacting with her further/improving her affection would still allow "Domestic Issues" to trigger? The flowchart seems to suggest this would be the case.

In regards to Venomina, the above quote from a few pages back caught my interest. Does anyone know if Venomina is intended to permanently leave the game if not fed properly or is this just a bug?

Both good to know for others who may not be interested in pursuing those two characters. The only other character I was interested in skipping was Vixenatrix, however I don't want to lose access to Rosy. Do you know if the key can be used both to escape and to be shown to Rosy later on?

I think domestic issues will trigger as long as u have the stocks sex frame. Otherwise I dont think her affection matters.

I beleive the Venomina thing is a bug cos i have never had this problem. Theres also nothing in the official WT to say she can actually die/leave if starved.

As far as I'm aware using the key breaks it (feel free to save game & test it out). But this is what I've been told by others.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021

Choosing to kill Shakala
  • Spirit Potion recipe
  • Mighty Blow tactic
  • Weekly plunder tribute
  • Castle Tepes location
I've tried them all.
I killed Shakala and she turned up at the tree anyway.
Starved Venomina and she disappeared, not turned up yet so I guess she's gone for good.
Escaping the dragon is not terminal, you get a second chance to be friends.
The same with the vampire sisters, open the coffin and kill them then return later and kill the black figure near the tomb, the sisters are back.
Not taking the pink eggs just puts that quest on hold till you do.

Reactions: TheBakonBitz
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes