TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
I've tried them all.
I killed Shakala and she turned up at the tree anyway.
Starved Venomina and she disappeared, not turned up yet so I guess she's gone for good.
Escaping the dragon is not terminal, you get a second chance to be friends.
The same with the vampire sisters, open the coffin and kill them then return later and kill the black figure near the tomb, the sisters are back.
Not taking the pink eggs just puts that quest on hold till you do.
That's a bit disappointing, especially having the option to kill Shakala only to have your choice reversed without any explanation. I understand allowing the player a second chance if they made an earlier choice they regret since they didn't have all the relevant information, but with a revision like that the player may as well not be given the option. I'm almost to the point in my new save where I can confirm the Shakala scenario. Hopefully her showing back up is just a bug with the web version or something like that, we'll see.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I've tried them all.
Starved Venomina and she disappeared, not turned up yet so I guess she's gone for good.
The same with the vampire sisters, open the coffin and kill them then return later and kill the black figure near the tomb, the sisters are back.

I wonder if the Shakala thing is a bug?

Same with Venomina because I have starved her for days before (focusing on new content) & shes been fine.

How do u become friends again? When I did that MC says "better avoid her" & wont visit her Cave anymore.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I've tried them all.
That's a bit disappointing, especially having the option to kill Shakala only to have your choice reversed without any explanation. I understand allowing the player a second chance if they made an earlier choice they regret since they didn't have all the relevant information, but with a revision like that the player may as well not be given the option. I'm almost to the point in my new save where I can confirm the Shakala scenario. Hopefully her showing back up is just a bug with the web version or something like that, we'll see.
as person on his Discord server, there was good amount of people who came when the Vampire update was live (or just before it) that complained that they have died, and so dont want to restart. So if there way to reverse those problems.

totally can understand that ''choice'' need to have a meaning, but overall for the player sake that not screw themself for bad choices around the females.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I wonder if the Shakala thing is a bug?

Same with Venomina because I have starved her for days before (focusing on new content) & shes been fine.

How do u become friends again? When I did that MC says "better avoid her" & wont visit her Cave anymore.
It may be a bug and it may also depend on which site or browser I was using at the time.
I've played it so many times from the beginning and tried almost every option the game offers but never kept a record so who knows?.
I play on four sites and six different browsers so things can get confusing, especially as I routinely delete games and start them over again, I love this game.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Will this prevent "The Witch Hunter" quest from triggering and hence any interaction with Oksana from occurring, meaning you'd eventually be unable to start "Spread the Good Word", meet your family, and finish the main quest?
you get to meet the family but you miss a bit of dialogue with Julia.
Would you also loose access to the familiar and her associated quests as she can only be obtained as a reward from finishing the final Venomina-related quest or is there an alternate way to unlock her?
you'd lose that access till you pick itup
affection would still allow "Domestic Issues" to trigger? The flowchart seems to suggest this would be the case.
for domestic issues to be enabled you have to use the stocks at least once
s to Venomina, the above quote from a few pages back caught my interest. Does anyone know if Venomina is intended to permanently leave the game if not fed properly or is this just a bug?
as the cave is dark, the player probably couldn't see her as she moves.

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...for domestic issues to be enabled you have to use the stocks at least once
Goes back to my wish that we could put Victoria in the stocks, Erevi would look good in there too.
Not that I would ever give up my batbreeder. But there are so many possibilities.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
can i ask you where you heard it ?
cant say i heard it before to be honest
If Tinkerer put every persons suggestion or wish into the game he would have to live for another two hundred years. ;)
The danger, if he were to read all the suggestions/wishes, is that he could become distracted from his vision of the game and it end up a mess.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Maybe Im wrong, but if I remember corectly i read it somewhere in this thread. But maybe I just got something really wrong and remembered it wrong.
there so many ideas i read on daily bases, i keep forgetting some of it. but this one felt new to me atleast.
most ideas around rosy was that like her childeren doing work, other childern should do the same .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
It may be a bug and it may also depend on which site or browser I was using at the time.
I've played it so many times from the beginning and tried almost every option the game offers but never kept a record so who knows?.
I play on four sites and six different browsers so things can get confusing, especially as I routinely delete games and start them over again, I love this game.
I’m able to confirm that choosing to kill Shakala when given the option causes a quite significant reproducible bug in the current version of the game (v2.81), even with a brand new save.

All you have to do is trigger the first Shakala fight (by interacting with the first round of goblin corpses), defeat her, and when given the option to either have sex with her, leave her alone, or kill her, choose the latter.

You’re now able to travel to Shakala’s Camp and interact with everyone as you’d expect in a save where you didn’t kill her and progressed through her quests normally. To illustrate this point, if you interact with Shakala (who you literally just killed) she tells you that she’s pregnant and asks you to marry her! Ironically, this is currently the fastest way to progress her quest, as you skip the usual second and third fights with her, the daily rendezvous at the tree until you knock her up, and the wait period for her pregnancy to show once you do.

I also found a bug related to Rosy, the miller/innkeeper’s brother, and Victoria. When talking to Rosy for the first time you’ll automatically start the “Flour for the Baker” quest. If you put off threatening the miller to get him to tell you why he stopped supplying Rosy until you burn down the miller’s house by accident while creating a distraction to spy on Victoria (oops!), the miller will constantly be outside the entrance of the mill (presumably so you can threaten him to progress the “Flour for the Baker” quest) meaning he won’t join his (now displaced) family in the inn and you can’t offer to repair their house (which is how I wanted to gain access to the mill in my playthrough).

The only way I found to be able to repair their house at this point is to threaten the miller to start the “Clear the Mill” quest. Once you complete it, the miller will disappear from the game and won’t show up either in the inn or outside the entrance to the mill. Once you have enough flour to be able to give to Rosy, completing the “Flour for the Baker” quest, the miller will finally show up in the inn. You can now offer to fix his house like normal, but because of the order of events, the ability to gain access to the mill by repairing his house instead of having to threaten him is lost. I’ll be starting a new game to see if delaying talking to Rosy for the first time until after you burn down and repair the miller’s house allows you to gain access to the mill without having to threaten him like before.

EDIT: Thanks to a suggestion by DomWolf, it is in fact possible to repair the miller's house while the "Flour for the Baker" quest is active and without having to threaten him by speaking with his wife instead and giving her the 500 coins needed to repair their house. If you don't have 500 coins when you speak with her, the option to repair their house won't appear. Please refer to the following posts for additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’d be more than willing to make bug reports in an official capacity for the above along with providing saves/additional information if there is a way to do so. Since I’m starting over anyway to try and get my ideal Rosy/Miller/Victoria scenario I also wouldn’t mind creating a running list of typos as I found multiple in my first in-game week of playtime.

Last edited:
Reactions: TSSG59

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
there so many ideas i read on daily bases, i keep forgetting some of it. but this one felt new to me atleast.
most ideas around rosy was that like her childeren doing work, other childern should do the same .
In Rosy's update. She talk about her village, and after that update there was some talks about it.
If I'm wrong and wrote some nonsense, I'm sorry.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
In Rosy's update. She talk about her village, and after that update there was some talks about it.
If I'm wrong and wrote some nonsense, I'm sorry.
you dont have to be sorry, like i said, i also could have forgotton things ofc.
for me its just keeping in mind what the people want and dont want at times.

just felt new to me that is all

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes