M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1668794407768.png
Hi!
I know you all are eager for the update to drop, but I'm afraid I need to delay it a little longer. I had hoped to start playtesting last Monday, but I'm only now ready to begin testing. It will take me the rest of the weekend to get through it, and this update has so many possible pitfalls that I want to give my main tester a couple of days with it before I release it to a wider audience.
The plan now is therefore to release the test-build for Nergalites on Wednesday. I also realize that all the delays mean I can't finish that extra scene I promised in the official build (for all patrons), if it is to be released before the end of the month. I don't want to do a sloppy job just to check a box. That is why the official build only will be a refined version of the test-build and will likely be released 3-4 days after the test build.
The remaining scene will be added in a small update around christmas, with some additional features and improvements. More on that later.
To sum up: I'm very sorry, but I need to delay the release.
- Test-build will release on Wednesday
- Official build likely on the following Saturday or Sunday.

Thank you for your patience.
Tinkerer.​

WildDancer

Nov 19, 2019
I see it getting a little more extreme each time we rebuild her home.
I'm not sure if I would want her to become willing e.g.
  • 1st Time would be her turning up at my house (Like Victoria) Discrete & Dignified, in a nice soft Bed
  • 2nd Time in the Inn with her family nearby, lots of danger of being discovered
  • 3rd Time in the Alley or forest, so much Danger of discovery, maybe she starts to get turned on by this
  • 4th Time in her home, in her marital bed with her husband expected home any moment, our willing fuck toy.
  • 5th Time like #4 except we get caught and make her husband watch, she is now our bitch to be used wherever/whenever, with her husbands full knowledge, (with options to make him watch or kick him out)
  • 6th Mother/Daughter Threesomes maybe??(how old is her daughter?)
Or if I want her to be reluctant/resentful, the pattern would be the similar though I think.
Good idea!
But until now,Tinkerers has not even made her a face in the dialog box .so...:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Hey folks.
Sorry to bother, but I might have run into a bit of a problem ...
Im kinda stuck in the game without any quests available, except for the 'get past granny'.
The last thing I did was impregnating Erevi.
Beth doesn't want to go out with even though I kept her secret and cleaned the stables maybe 20times, her father doesnt say much..
I tried looking into attached walkthrough and after impregnating Erevi, we should go mto have fun with Frida (already done) and the next quests is to talk with Ziva about rebuilding Qetesh temple. The only prerequisite for that is the quest 'temple of quetesh', which Ive finish a while ago, yet Ziva doesnt have anything interesting to say to me either, I can only ask her to milk me...
Also, it is mentioned in WT that to get pass granny, you need summon (spell, I suppose?) That is aquired through quest for Beth's father. However, like I said, he do not say anything except about goblins and stables..
Any advice, please?:)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I've known a few adults like that about their plush toy collection (1 of which is 45+ years old :p)
((I'm never entirely sure if they're are being serious or just think it's cute?))

Though even if she is that young it doesn't mean there isn't an another older daughter

PS Was it definitely a Teddy Bear? :rolleyes: and not a Silk Teddy cause I can buy her more lingerie ;)
She speaks like the other kids & has a child sprite (there a lil smaller than the others) also surely if there was another daughter she would also be at the inn when the house burned down

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey folks.
Im kinda stuck in the game without any quests available, except for the 'get past granny'.
Beth doesn't want to go out with even though I kept her secret and cleaned the stables maybe 20times, her father doesnt say much..
I tried looking into attached walkthrough and after impregnating Erevi, we should go mto have fun with Frida (already done) and the next quests is to talk with Ziva about rebuilding Qetesh temple. The only prerequisite for that is the quest 'temple of quetesh', which Ive finish a while ago, yet Ziva doesnt have anything interesting to say to me either, I can only ask her to milk me...
Also, it is mentioned in WT that to get pass granny, you need summon (spell, I suppose?) That is aquired through quest for Beth's father. However, like I said, he do not say anything except about goblins and stables..
U got Erevi preg yeah? Ok did u clear the rats, do the boar hunt & go clothes shopping? If not do all 3 of those (they r in order) & Ziva should be available for continuing the main story.

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
U got Erevi preg yeah? Ok did u clear the rats, do the boar hunt & go clothes shopping? If not do all 3 of those (they r in order) & Ziva should be available for continuing the main story.
No, I did not, because I did not recieved such quests. Maybe I have to wait a bit for Erevis's pregnancy state to be more advanced..?

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Got it. I had to bring one extra sacrifice for her to give me the rats quest :) thank you.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No, I did not, because I did not recieved such quests. Maybe I have to wait a bit for Erevis's pregnancy state to be more advanced..?
Once rats are done talk in the Shrine room for boar quest.

After that she will send u shopping. Buy the red & black lingerie (red finishes quest & black triggers side quest "A Date With Mistress".

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
She speaks like the other kids & has a child sprite (there a lil smaller than the others)...
You realise I wasn't being particularly serious there right? But just for the hell of it
  1. Speech patterns mean nothing, she could just be "slow" :cautious:
  2. Size of sprite could represent a child on the edge of legal, maybe her birthday next week is when she gets her adult sprite ;)
    (Like child sprites mean anything :rolleyes: maybe you remember certain Red & Green Sprites that quickly graduated from illegal to legal ages)
  3. Size of sprite could also represent an "ultra petite"/underdeveloped adult.
But like I said at the start I wasn't being overly concerned about "making" that particular character viable, I just made a few comments that seemed amusing at the time. I actually prefer she stays "young" (you don't need to fuck everyone in these games) that way it would make for more intense rapid fire questioning, "Mummy why where you making moaning sounds?","Mummy why are you all sweaty?","Mummy why is that man all sweaty?"
You wouldn't get the same level of discomfort from a Tween, they just snort and roll their eyes.

.... also surely if there was another daughter she would also be at the inn when the house burned down
but not necessarily hanging out with her parents & younger sibling, she could be out back flirting with one of the guards... haven't you ever experienced Tween behavior? The first chance they get they distance themselves as much as they can.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You realise I wasn't being particularly serious there right? But just for the hell of it
  1. Speech patterns mean nothing, she could just be "slow" :cautious:
  2. Size of sprite could represent a child on the edge of legal, maybe her birthday next week is when she gets her adult sprite ;)
    (Like child sprites mean anything :rolleyes: maybe you remember certain Red & Green Sprites that quickly graduated from illegal to legal ages)
  3. Size of sprite could also represent an "ultra petite"/underdeveloped adult.
But like I said at the start I wasn't being overly concerned about "making" that particular character viable, I just made a few comments that seemed amusing at the time. I actually prefer she stays "young" (you don't need to fuck everyone in these games) that way it would make for more intense rapid fire questioning, "Mummy why where you making moaning sounds?","Mummy why are you all sweaty?","Mummy why is that man all sweaty?"
You wouldn't get the same level of discomfort from a Tween, they just snort and roll their eyes.

but not necessarily hanging out with her parents & younger sibling, she could be out back flirting with one of the guards... haven't you ever experienced Tween behavior? The first chance they get they distance themselves as much as they can.
I wasent being serious either lol. It's like fishing sometimes. Put out the right bate & a person will bite :ROFLMAO: ;). I'm sorry if u thought, I thought, u was being serious

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Hey folks.
Fun ain't it?.
Seriously, it took me a long time and many plays to figure out how each quest works.
My suggestion is to play the game from the beginning a few times and pay attention to the dialogue, the clues are there.
Regular saves and keeping notes means you can return to any point and do things differently.

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
Remember talking about stuff like this creates interest and helps motivate Tinkerers towards certain characters, he didn't plan on making more Batbreeder content until his fans started requesting it either.
I wouldn't think this would be the best place to do so. Does Tinkerer regularly check F95?

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I wouldn't think this would be the best place to do so. Does Tinkerer regularly check F95?
I don't post to try and force my ideas into the game, I speak them into the void and see if anything comes back.
Whether it receives agreement or disagreement it's all good, but sometimes an even better idea comes back, evolving as different people add to it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Does Tinkerer regularly check F95? Would continuing to leave the bugs I find here reach the developer or would I be better served braving the horrors of Discord?
I don't post to try and force my ideas into the game, I speak them into the void and see if anything comes back.
Whether it receives agreement or disagreement it's all good, but sometimes an even better idea comes back, evolving as different people add to it.
Sometimes it's just fun to see what weird shit people will talk about in harmless back & forth.

Reactions: Stil996

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
Fair enough. As for bugs, would continuing to leave them here reach the developer or would I be better served braving the horrors of Discord?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
why do you call me the void :O

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf and Stil996
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes