Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...So your machines are doing miracles, because this is the only rpg that never worked for me...
Bud miracles? (that sounds like you are calling me a liar, but I'll write that off as a translator issue).
Have you tried downloading again, a corrupted download is really my last guess at what is going wrong or maybe a corrupted sector on your storage. (beyond a basic PICNIC error that is)
you said you have had issues from the beginning? how many versions have you tried?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
What version 2.81 ull or the lite version?
due lite is to patch older versions, its not a stand-alone.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Bud miracles? (that sounds like you are calling me a liar, but I'll write that off as a translator issue).
Have you tried downloading again, a corrupted download is really my last guess at what is going wrong or maybe a corrupted sector on your storage.
you said you have had issues from the beginning? how many versions have you tried?
Don't be offended buddy I'm being honest and I've never disrespected you by trying to call you a liar, you put something in my mind that I didn't say, I said you and others are getting a miracle and I was just bad luck with that. I played it all in the 1st and 2nd version and this last one now that I downloaded it, and I'm going to start from scratch just to follow other paths that I didn't do and didn't save. Stay in peace. :coffee:

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I would like to see some or at least one real kid with
Bat breeder
The vamp sisters
The familiar
The other two goblin wives
And that spider in the basement,
Also shouldn't the new goblin warriors we make, call MC "Daddy" instead of "boss"
I would also like to see more interaction with the shitton number of kids we have and maybe use them somehow like with rosy's kids.
Also a bit weird to have the kids with familiar disappear after 90 days, just let that room fill up by 100s of them :p
Would like to see some submissive girls too, right now we only have bat breeder and most if not all act superior to MC.
Maybe have MC a pet wolf or something that turns into girl.
Maybe a way to clear a shitton of trees and open up some space.
Just some things i would like to see and think will be a good addition to the already great game!

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I've tried them all. And I never use compressed versions
None of the animations work for me unless I'm playing the game on Brave browser.
Bing, Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Gamcore browser, don't work for me.
I have no idea why this should be.
Which browser are you using?.

• Angry
Reactions: Moricano

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Bat breeder
The vamp sisters
The familiar
Also shouldn't the new goblin warriors we make, call MC "Daddy" instead of "boss"
I would also like to see more interaction with the shitton number of kids we have and maybe use them somehow like with rosy's kids.
Also a bit weird to have the kids with familiar disappear after 90 days, just let that room fill up by 100s of them :p
Would like to see some submissive girls too, right now we only have bat breeder and most if not all act superior to MC.
Just some things i would like to see and think will be a good addition to the already great game!
most of this is not going to happen, childern only in the game that have function, special that patreon dont like incest so in safety of Tinkerer he dont add many of them.

the familair disappear for the engine reason aswell, so game dont go berserk with things need to do. that also reason why the game dont show 100 goblin sprits but 10.

only can agree on more submissive girls (or pet), but that is up to tinkerer to decide .

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Bat breeder
The vamp sisters
The familiar

Well from what I know of lore in game & Tinkerers words I can answer some of these.

Bat Creatyres are genetically incompatible with humans. MC can trigger the egg production, but like non-alpha members of the species, this will NEVER fertilise. She exists soley as a resource farm.

Same with Spidergirl. She exists as a resource farm. Only Queens can be Were-spiders (have Lucille's genes) the rest are normal & the only way a queen will hatch is if the current one dies (like ants & bees).

Vamps are a mabey depending on if their is a story/mechanic reason but do not hold you're breath.

Goblins have a 1 in 100 chance of birthing a girl. Tinkerer needed more wives & decided a daughter would be acceptable. The rest of the wives we will get through quests (we still have those Cave Goblins to beat) so that one is a big no as M3ntir has already said. Also Goblins dont have much in the way of familial bonds, the children are born to be warriors so their Cheif/dad is seen as their Boss. In the same way they dont refer to each other as brothers or call Shakala Queen when she is their mother or step-mother. Even Shakala barley has a familial relationship with her dad, he intended to turn her into a sex slave.

The familiar is one of a kind bound to MC, her children are not. In game this is because once they are warned off her milk she cant keep them with her "loss of magical tie" the Orb let's them remain until they are fully mature, then they leave. Mechanics wise this is so the engine dosent over heat & blow out the game...

I agree the kids could probably have their money/resource making uses like Rosy's... would have to think about that tho so it feels authentic to the kids in question. (Ex: Mia's could get Firewood, Flowers & Honey. Frida's could mabey help in the garden(?). Julia's could also work the farm for resources perhaps.)

I also agree with more submissive girls. I feel like perhaps the more dommie girls are thing Tinkerer likes (wonder if he is basing them on someone :unsure:lol). I mean the most submissive girl (not-BB) is probably Mia & even she can be a bit stern with MC at times...

Pet wise wouldnt say no to a Gater Girl or a Kroggoth.

Wouldnt have a problem with a Werewolf. I know Werewolves in this setting behave more like Werewolf: The Apocalypse, as in its genetically passed down not coursed by a bite. Sometimes it skips generations. Perhaps MC can capture a She-Wolf & keep her in the Vamp Castle. Then her kids would be added to the current army of Gargoyles (& when needed Zombies). I think there could be some fun defence quests for the Castle.

Reactions: Guz007

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
I uninstalled everything and downloaded again.
I'm going to start everything from scratch.
As for the problem being on my side, I think it's kind of impossible.
Because if the problem was in my machine, the other rpgs I mentioned wouldn't work either right?
I have everything up to date on my computer from drivers and software
I have all the c++ and I also have all the NET Framework all updated.
And I have everything related to running rpg.
I also have these other items below.

WebP Codec for windows 0.19
RPG Maker 2003 RTP 1.10a
Good NVIDIA graphics card

When I get to a part of a girl that refers to a video clip from the videos folder, if it doesn't work, I'll take a screenshot here or I'll record a video to show you.
Navigate to "Peasants Quest NYD281/www/movies/" and try to play one of the videos there. Does it work? if not have you installed WebM codec? (WebP coddec is for images)

Zanriel

May 25, 2017
I have a little problem. I reached the quest Wedding Wrecker but, for some unknown reason, every time I enter the tavern when the carriage is in front of the tavern, Johan, Alice's temporary fiance, is never there!!!

Is this some kind of bug or am I stil forgetting to do something?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have a little problem. I reached the quest Wedding Wrecker but, for some unknown reason, every time I enter the tavern when the carriage is in front of the tavern, Johan, Alice's temporary fiance, is never there!!!

Is this some kind of bug or am I stil forgetting to do something?
Go in the EVENING that's when they have their date nights.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
None of the animations work for me unless I'm playing the game on Brave browser.
Bing, Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Gamcore browser, don't work for me.
I have no idea why this should be.
Which browser are you using?.
I'm glad I have patience with people like you, I have grandchildren who make fun of you, so I won't even take your question into consideration something that doesn't interest you.:FacePalm:

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I'm glad I have patience with people like you, I have grandchildren who make fun of you, so I won't even take your question into consideration something that doesn't interest you.:FacePalm:
It seems you are the sort of person who likes to take offence at advice given in good faith.
I prefer to put people like you on ignore, goodbye and the best of luck with the rest of your miserable life.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Well from what I know of lore in game & Tinkerers words I can answer some of these.

Bat Creatyres are genetically incompatible with humans. MC can trigger the egg production, but like non-alpha members of the species, this will NEVER fertilise. She exists soley as a resource farm.

Same with Spidergirl. She exists as a resource farm. Only Queens can be Were-spiders (have Lucille's genes) the rest are normal & the only way a queen will hatch is if the current one dies (like ants & bees).

Vamps are a mabey depending on if their is a story/mechanic reason but do not hold you're breath.

Goblins have a 1 in 100 chance of birthing a girl. Tinkerer needed more wives & decided a daughter would be acceptable. The rest of the wives we will get through quests (we still have those Cave Goblins to beat) so that one is a big no as M3ntir has already said. Also Goblins dont have much in the way of familial bonds, the children are born to be warriors so their Cheif/dad is seen as their Boss. In the same way they dont refer to each other as brothers or call Shakala Queen when she is their mother or step-mother. Even Shakala barley has a familial relationship with her dad, he intended to turn her into a sex slave.

The familiar is one of a kind bound to MC, her children are not. In game this is because once they are warned off her milk she cant keep them with her "loss of magical tie" the Orb let's them remain until they are fully mature, then they leave. Mechanics wise this is so the engine dosent over heat & blow out the game...

I agree the kids could probably have their money/resource making uses like Rosy's... would have to think about that tho so it feels authentic to the kids in question. (Ex: Mia's could get Firewood, Flowers & Honey. Frida's could mabey help in the garden(?). Julia's could also work the farm for resources perhaps.)

I also agree with more submissive girls. I feel like perhaps the more dommie girls are thing Tinkerer likes (wonder if he is basing them on someone :unsure:lol). I mean the most submissive girl (not-BB) is probably Mia & even she can be a bit stern with MC at times...

Pet wise wouldnt say no to a Gater Girl or a Kroggoth.

Wouldnt have a problem with a Werewolf. I know Werewolves in this setting behave more like Werewolf: The Apocalypse, as in its genetically passed down not coursed by a bite. Sometimes it skips generations. Perhaps MC can capture a She-Wolf & keep her in the Vamp Castle. Then her kids would be added to the current army of Gargoyles (& when needed Zombies). I think there could be some fun defence quests for the Castle.
I know you gave me logical answers for why pregnancies isn't possible with bb, spider girl , cupid n vamps.
But you are forgetting one main thing
"MAGIC"
I mean its literally so easily like-
make a portion for it
remember how spidergirl was born ? when her mother transformed n did the deed, so MC can follow suit
or just simply talk to one of two witches and they will tell you something that totally makes sense for it.
Although i agree with the goblin Mechanics. withholding i already have 100 kids with each goblin wives since the population goes down automatacally and only shakala gave birth to a weird looking hybrid.
It would be cool to see him expand upon these relations since mc basically loves bb cupid n maybe even spider girl even tho shes useless and always hungry,having even one kid with instead of having 10 with one would be a bit more nice.
GGs on the rest.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I know you gave me logical answers for why pregnancies isn't possible with bb, spider girl , cupid n vamps.
But you are forgetting one main thing
"MAGIC"
I mean its literally so easily like-
make a portion for it
remember how spidergirl was born ? when her mother transformed n did the deed, so MC can follow suit
or just simply talk to one of two witches and they will tell you something that totally makes sense for it.
Although i agree with the goblin Mechanics. withholding i already have 100 kids with each goblin wives since the population goes down automatacally and only shakala gave birth to a weird looking hybrid.
It would be cool to see him expand upon these relations since mc basically loves bb cupid n maybe even spider girl even tho shes useless and always hungry,having even one kid with instead of having 10 with one would be a bit more nice.
GGs on the rest.

Well because of Patreon I highly doubt he will add another Goblin daughter to the game. That's just how that one goes to be honest :(

The Spidergirl is (as u said) always hungry I dont wanna have to feed another one all the time. Again I doubt he will ever add another one, especially seeing as it would be a daughter (see above problem). Tho theres the possible chance in the future he may have Spiders join us on missions like with the Goblins as party members. He hasent confirmed but he likes the idea.

I dont see any need for baby bats as it's just memory space being eaten & theres not really anywhere to put them. Shes a sex pet & I dont see her being expanded upon much more in that regard (also while others want more bats I would like to get different pets like a Gater or Kroggoth, whatever gives us resources).

Also sometimes it's down to memory space & the engine that Tinkerer is using. Notice that children either have a cap (grow up, remain in map, no more pregnancies), infinite births (they die or leave after some time forcing MC to "restock") or are just resources to be harvest (read eggs). The only one that does break this mold are the Gargoyles but once they reach their "cap" 27, the rest will disappear after maturing while the those 27 remain stationed in the castle.

I agree Magic can answer lots of questions but sometimes ya also gotta keep in mind it's a game & somethings are the way they are for technical or gameplay reasons.

Reactions: Brovalon and Guz007
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes