Truxima

Aug 13, 2020
i removed it, due the amount of bugs we find and in the past people here crying why is it this bad, than come to the discord when we dont have fix yet was insane. secondly due people doing that, for big group of 1$ tier patreon the story/quest and more was spoiled.

the full update is planne for the weekend. than most of this already is fixed
special this version, it has even less testing than normal due he promised after the first delay that the 5$ tier would get a test version , so he kept his word, but doing that its less stable/tested version
Just like I said last time on on update 2.80 what the fk does TEST build even mean, it means there are issues and report those issues to the dev so they can fix it but still people complain like wtf is wrong with you guys.

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2178057
Hi!
I know you all are eager for the update to drop, but I'm afraid I need to delay it a little longer. I had hoped to start playtesting last Monday, but I'm only now ready to begin testing. It will take me the rest of the weekend to get through it, and this update has so many possible pitfalls that I want to give my main tester a couple of days with it before I release it to a wider audience.
The plan now is therefore to release the test-build for Nergalites on Wednesday. I also realize that all the delays mean I can't finish that extra scene I promised in the official build (for all patrons), if it is to be released before the end of the month. I don't want to do a sloppy job just to check a box. That is why the official build only will be a refined version of the test-build and will likely be released 3-4 days after the test build.
The remaining scene will be added in a small update around christmas, with some additional features and improvements. More on that later.
To sum up: I'm very sorry, but I need to delay the release.
- Test-build will release on Wednesday
- Official build likely on the following Saturday or Sunday.

Thank you for your patience.
Tinkerer.​
Do you know what scene Tink meant by the "extra scene"?

Reactions: Pachi

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Do you know what scene Tink meant by the "extra scene"?
cant say i am missing that special scene he talking about, keep in mind he tell me allot b ut not all so i dont go spoil stuff aswell. Voted scene is in, seen the 3some one. and the new batbreeder scenes in the cave are working (but have a bug with them that softlocks the game at this test stage)

brewtiger

Oct 8, 2018
Anyone know whats news at new magic book?
Yes! It's finally here!

A word of warning: my tester has yet to complete his test run, so it hasn't been tested as properly as I would like, but I promised you a build today, so here it is. Please back up your saves before proceeding, I am not aware of any serious bugs, but that doesn't mean there aren't any that can completely break your save.

As per usual this build is for Nergalites and Windows only. Other patrons and OS's will receive an official build later this week.

Major New Features:

7 new quests related to Erevi (the dark elf sorceress) and her daughter. These trigger after you have installed the orb in the tower (for the imp) and Erevi's daughter is at least 18 days pregnant. At least 7 new scenes were added (depends on how you count them) + variants. There is a walkthrough in the game folder, if you get stuck.

Smaller New Features:

New magic book menu (hopefully this one works better). New shop in Greyport. New craftable items (perfumes).

Where to Report Bugs:

Please report any bugs you encounter in the comments below, or on the Discord server under "test-bugreport".

Have fun, and good luck!

Tinkerer
Anyone know whats new on new magic books?

MrJackals

Feb 12, 2018
I have a problem with the rat infestation quest I killed the rats blocking the hole with the crate but when I go up to see Erevi the MC says "I can't go there it's a bug or I forgot to do something ?

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
I have a problem with the rat infestation quest I killed the rats blocking the hole with the crate but when I go up to see Erevi the MC says "I can't go there it's a bug or I forgot to do something ?
Erevi should be in her bedroom, not in the attic.
Her bedroom is on the same level as the shrine. To go there you should move to the bottom right corner of the floor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

genconfusion

May 13, 2018
Not sure what is going on, but I can get the spider pregnant and when I come back 7 days later she is thin, but I never see the eggs. Anyway to fix this?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes