slacket00

Nov 25, 2022
Hi
can someone please share the savedata till version 2.81? i lost my files, just the savedata i laready have the game
thank you

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
The first quest ("Stinky Bits") of the new update doesnt start for me. Although i'm pretty sure i have completed every quest in the game (as of 2.81) and have met all the mentioned requirements in the walkthrough to trigger "Stinky Bits".

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
any new scenes with the dwarf lady? or daughters? edit I forgot to add this I read that they made so the priestess doesnt have to do anything sexual with the giant dude did they do the same thing with the goblin girl? if I remember correctly on the wedding night the other goblins also join you

Last edited:
Reactions: kamibell and kameck
Dec 15, 2017
This game has too many upkeep. Feeding the spider girl, caring the bat breeder, keeping the black goblin slut from rebel because she nees attention, keeping sarcifing for the vampire to keep the buff from running out and kill me from walking under the sun and the charm skill to prent girls from getting mad because I have not give them any attention for some time, etc on top of making gold to pay for child support and rent.

It really took the fun out of this game the more you play.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes