seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
How long is a piece of string?
The point ofa test version is for bug testers to play it and report any bugs, then the Dev has a go of fixing these bugs, after which it might go back to the bug testers and the cycle repeats until everyone thinks all the bugs have been found.
But Tinkerer is pretty good so I'd guess a week maybe two... but that is a shot in the dark.
Normally he takes just one week,but who knows what kind of bugs he will need to fend to deliver the finished version of this update

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I'm About lite version in my "compressed" Links
Thank you for the compression, but do not confuse others by calling it "Lite". Official "Lite" is not compressed, and "compressed" is not "Lite".

- Official "Lite" version: contains all of the new materials needed to update the previous version. Lite can not skip a version.

- Compressed: third party compression of audio and visual. Reduce quality for smaller file size to make it easier to download, and use (in mobile devices).

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
It named lite,Because it's based on lite for get base for mac and linux.
I'm talking about:

Where did you get version 2.90 for OSX?
Again "Lite" can be compressed but can not be used as a stand-alone. It's used to upgrade previous version. In this case, it's used to upgrade 2.8x (for OSX).

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
View attachment 2195634 View attachment 2195637
did i catch a bug or didn't i do something?
@DomWolf @M3ntir who'staking a drink because of the decensor ?
I was talking about the Torrent that was created. Naming it V2.90 is misleading, making it impossible to differentiate from the actual v2.90 when it is released. expect all kinds of bug complaints from people who download the wrong one.
there won't be no other 2.90 all updates ending with 0 are test versions, we're waiting for 2.91
That might be happening because you're sleeping
I noticed something was off when I did that.

I also spoke with Evri during that time.
if the succubus is busy, you're missing the decensor

Reactions: Stil996

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1669490780435.png Hi all!
Version 2.91 of Peasant's Quest is finally ready for official release. Download links will be posted shortly for all patrons.
This update focuses on events around "The Tower of Dread", meaning more content for Erevi, her daughter and bat creatures.
What is new changed?
- 8 new quests (1 more than in the test build)
- 7 new scenes + variations, no less than 48 unique animations.
- A new shop in Greyport (still with a very limited selection)
- New maps + 1 refurbished map (the one near the tower)
- New items to craft (perfume and one armor type).
- New Magic book index
- Several other minor improvements and bugfixes

Those are the most important changes I remember, at least.
Oh! And a big "thank you" to all the testers that provided feedback. It helps me out a lot!

Tinkerer​

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2195732 Hi all!
Version 2.91 of Peasant's Quest is finally ready for official release. Download links will be posted shortly for all patrons.
This update focuses on events around "The Tower of Dread", meaning more content for Erevi, her daughter and bat creatures.
What is new changed?
- 8 new quests (1 more than in the test build)
- 7 new scenes + variations, no less than 48 unique animations.
- A new shop in Greyport (still with a very limited selection)
- New maps + 1 refurbished map (the one near the tower)
- New items to craft (perfume and one armor type).
- New Magic book index
- Several other minor improvements and bugfixes

Those are the most important changes I remember, at least.
Oh! And a big "thank you" to all the testers that provided feedback. It helps me out a lot!

Tinkerer​

Booya,now for the wait till the android build gets up

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Can someone please provide a full save from 2.81? Had some cleanup and don't have time to play from scratch to get all the quests done!

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes