randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
This game has too many upkeep. Feeding the spider girl, caring the bat breeder, keeping the black goblin slut from rebel because she nees attention, keeping sarcifing for the vampire to keep the buff from running out and kill me from walking under the sun and the charm skill to prent girls from getting mad because I have not give them any attention for some time, etc on top of making gold to pay for child support and rent.

It really took the fun out of this game the more you play.
and walking lots of walking

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how long does usually takes from test to release?
How long is a piece of string?
The point ofa test version is for bug testers to play it and report any bugs, then the Dev has a go of fixing these bugs, after which it might go back to the bug testers and the cycle repeats until everyone thinks all the bugs have been found.
But Tinkerer is pretty good so I'd guess a week maybe two... but that is a shot in the dark.

mercur212

Mar 28, 2019
Yeah so can't even start the game because it says it needs Erevy daughter teen image 2 or something like that. Anyway if somebody have solution I would be grateful

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
any new scenes with the dwarf lady? or daughters? edit I forgot to add this I read that they made so the priestess doesnt have to do anything sexual with the giant dude did they do the same thing with the goblin girl? if I remember correctly on the wedding night the other goblins also join you
if you're asking if, it's been made avoidable then you must'v skipped a " few" update
Previous save don't work ?
it's a test build, worry about that stuff in the release build
saves work, you need to copy the save folder from the previous version

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah so can't even start the game because it says it needs Erevy daughter teen image 2 or something like that. Anyway if somebody have solution I would be grateful
For those not able to bring up the Save/Load menu
You need the following files that are missing from the following folder
Peasants Quest NYD290 TEST BUILD\www\img\characters

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
PeasantsQuest-2.90
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
did you list a Test build as the proper 2.90 build? why would you do that? it makes finding proper releases later hellish!
((or is that the actual release build??))

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
did you list a Test build as the proper 2.90 build? why would you do that? it makes finding proper releases later hellish!
((or is that the actual release build??))
You are very much correct, sire. I have updated the post and added a note to the torrent page. Happy fapping!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
its test build ;) so dont worry
I was talking about the Torrent that was created. Naming it V2.90 is misleading, making it impossible to differentiate from the actual v2.90 when it is released. expect all kinds of bug complaints from people who download the wrong one.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes