Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Wheres our hero?:love:
Cant wait to try 2.91, either! Big thanks to those who posted the patch notes above, also.

I have to really recommend to anyone downloading the Test to wait for the full build, which might be out anytime. From what I've read on Discord, this test version was a catastrophe, bug wise. Far worse than the average test version. But the full release should be out real soon and should be great!

Edit: LOL. Someone made my warning redundant. Thanks cornelius85 :D

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2195732 Hi all!
Version 2.91 of Peasant's Quest is finally ready for official release. Download links will be posted shortly for all patrons.
This update focuses on events around "The Tower of Dread", meaning more content for Erevi, her daughter and bat creatures.
What is new changed?
- 8 new quests (1 more than in the test build)
- 7 new scenes + variations, no less than 48 unique animations.
- A new shop in Greyport (still with a very limited selection)
- New maps + 1 refurbished map (the one near the tower)
- New items to craft (perfume and one armor type).
- New Magic book index
- Several other minor improvements and bugfixes

Those are the most important changes I remember, at least.
Oh! And a big "thank you" to all the testers that provided feedback. It helps me out a lot!

Tinkerer​

I know this update doesn't have new fuckbuddies for the MC with the exception of batbreeders but for the future updates relating to Everi, I hope that her mom makes an appearance

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I stole Everi's Crown of Sorcery for MC when she comes along during the first new quest! waayyy better than existing helmets hahah :D

So now MC will be prancing around wearing a girl's circlet until further notice, I guess!

Reactions: Big Mountain

Min0s

Jan 10, 2020
Yeah I read that but i cannot seem to be around when the giants do this rock-lifting contest. All the time it's either drink some ale with the giants or they are out hunting and she's bathing...

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
I stole Everi's Crown of Sorcery for MC when she comes along during the first new quest! waayyy better than existing helmets hahah :D

So now MC will be prancing around wearing a girl's circlet until further notice, I guess!

nothing wrong with wearing womens clothing
if the stats are better
and they feel good ;)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah I read that but i cannot seem to be around when the giants do this rock-lifting contest. All the time it's either drink some ale with the giants or they are out hunting and she's bathing...
U have to complete Mead & have sex in the lake
Then the Pickyuprock will trigger

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020

Oh I found a bug! When she rejoins for a quest later, she has her crown back even if you stole it from her. So you can steal it again to give to your imp! :D

Reactions: Big Mountain

Min0s

Jan 10, 2020
U have to complete Mead & have sex in the lake
Then the Pickyuprock will trigger
doesn't work boss, I've completed "Mead" already and had sex several time with Hilde at the lake but everytime I show up in the camp it's either :
- everyone is hunting and hilde is at the lake
- everyone is in town bu when speaking to the hcief I only have the option to give him more mead...
- everyone is sleeping

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes