Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 2.81
<Bug here>
I started the game from scratch, and I was there looking for the dog for the blacksmith, I found the dog and then I started practicing in his blacksmith shop, to gain some exp and I started sleeping in the alley.
On the second night when daylight passed, this bug came up that I don't know about.
I downloaded the game right here and downloaded the original nothing compressed.
Can anyone out there tell me what could have happened?
Bug.jpg

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
Sir new version release date peasant quest
A few pages back:
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2178057
Hi!
I know you all are eager for the update to drop, but I'm afraid I need to delay it a little longer. I had hoped to start playtesting last Monday, but I'm only now ready to begin testing. It will take me the rest of the weekend to get through it, and this update has so many possible pitfalls that I want to give my main tester a couple of days with it before I release it to a wider audience.
The plan now is therefore to release the test-build for Nergalites on Wednesday. I also realize that all the delays mean I can't finish that extra scene I promised in the official build (for all patrons), if it is to be released before the end of the month. I don't want to do a sloppy job just to check a box. That is why the official build only will be a refined version of the test-build and will likely be released 3-4 days after the test build.
The remaining scene will be added in a small update around christmas, with some additional features and improvements. More on that later.
To sum up: I'm very sorry, but I need to delay the release.
- Test-build will release on Wednesday
- Official build likely on the following Saturday or Sunday.

Thank you for your patience.
Tinkerer.​

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 2.81
Hey guys, there's an 8-column puzzle in a temple over there in the area where we find Shakalas. Inside this temple there were some orcs I killed them all, but I can't find a reference for tips on how to open the door by activating it right, these columns can someone tell me where to find the hints are those 8 columns with different colors.:unsure:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hey guys, there's an 8-column puzzle in a temple over there in the area where we find Shakalas. Inside this temple there were some orcs I killed them all, but I can't find a reference for tips on how to open the door by activating it right, these columns can someone tell me where to find the hints are those 8 columns with different colors.:unsure:
look at the side room colours if i am correct.
if you have troubles i can post the answer aswell later on.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
look at the side room colours if i am correct.
if you have troubles i can post the answer aswell later on.
I had this some time ago, but I don't remember where I downloaded it.... on youtube I looked at several videos and I didn't find anything, I only found one that has a world of columns the one you go with ziva and gabriel... if you can and you can fix me thank you friend send me by private message

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I had this some time ago, but I don't remember where I downloaded it.... on youtube I looked at several videos and I didn't find anything, I only found one that has a world of columns the one you go with ziva and gabriel... if you can and you can fix me thank you friend send me by private message
Temple Pillar puzzle

pasq521

Aug 24, 2017
I'm kinda stuck at the rats quest rn... after clearing them I need to close the hole in the wall and the guide says something about the inn's basement, but I can't go there because it just says "The innkeeper wouldn't like finding me in his cellar". What am I supposed to do?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm kinda stuck at the rats quest rn... after clearing them I need to close the hole in the wall and the guide says something about the inn's basement, but I can't go there because it just says "The innkeeper wouldn't like finding me in his cellar". What am I supposed to do?
the rats quest in Erevi's tower has nothing to do with the Inn, just drag to box down to the rat hole (it's in the same room, opposite wall)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Yes! It's finally here!

A word of warning: my tester has yet to complete his test run, so it hasn't been tested as properly as I would like, but I promised you a build today, so here it is. Please back up your saves before proceeding, I am not aware of any serious bugs, but that doesn't mean there aren't any that can completely break your save.

As per usual this build is for Nergalites and Windows only. Other patrons and OS's will receive an official build later this week.

Major New Features:

7 new quests related to Erevi (the dark elf sorceress) and her daughter. These trigger after you have installed the orb in the tower (for the imp) and Erevi's daughter is at least 18 days pregnant. At least 7 new scenes were added (depends on how you count them) + variants. There is a walkthrough in the game folder, if you get stuck.

Smaller New Features:

New magic book menu (hopefully this one works better). New shop in Greyport. New craftable items (perfumes).

Where to Report Bugs:

Please report any bugs you encounter in the comments below, or on the Discord server under "test-bugreport".

Have fun, and good luck!

Tinkerer

Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
Yes! It's finally here!

A word of warning: my tester has yet to complete his test run, so it hasn't been tested as properly as I would like, but I promised you a build today, so here it is. Please back up your saves before proceeding, I am not aware of any serious bugs, but that doesn't mean there aren't any that can completely break your save.

As per usual this build is for Nergalites and Windows only. Other patrons and OS's will receive an official build later this week.

Major New Features:

7 new quests related to Erevi (the dark elf sorceress) and her daughter. These trigger after you have installed the orb in the tower (for the imp) and Erevi's daughter is at least 18 days pregnant. At least 7 new scenes were added (depends on how you count them) + variants. There is a walkthrough in the game folder, if you get stuck.

Smaller New Features:

New magic book menu (hopefully this one works better). New shop in Greyport. New craftable items (perfumes).

Where to Report Bugs:

Please report any bugs you encounter in the comments below, or on the Discord server under "test-bugreport".

Have fun, and good luck!

Tinkerer
Ok...Where's the download? Don't you have to be a nergalite to even see this pantreon message?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Ok...Where's the download? Don't you have to be a nergalite to even see this pantreon message?
i removed it, due the amount of bugs we find and in the past people here crying why is it this bad, than come to the discord when we dont have fix yet was insane. secondly due people doing that, for big group of 1$ tier patreon the story/quest and more was spoiled.

the full update is planne for the weekend. than most of this already is fixed
special this version, it has even less testing than normal due he promised after the first delay that the 5$ tier would get a test version , so he kept his word, but doing that its less stable/tested version

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes